Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

I have a question, and I believe that MFL maybe made a mistake in the scoring (I realizing that live scoring isn't official)...

 

I didn't watch the Dallas game, but I guess Patrick Crayton returned a punt for a TD. Well the Junction City Jailcats started Patrick Crayton this week and under his name it says "1 Punt Return TD for 6 points"

 

Shouldn't those points go to Dallas Cowboys Special Teams/Defense? The reason I ask is because I have Sproles and don't believe I've received points for his special team TDs. Anyone know the answer? I'm I wrong? Or did MFL make a mistake?

 

I wouldn't typically say anything, but this looks like its about to be a barn burner.

 

Pretty sure the player and the special teams/defense get the points.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know some leagues do that...but I didn't think ours has ever done that?

 

And if that is the case, I don't think I've received points for Sproles TD's in past weeks? But, maybe I'm wrong.

I went back and looked, I guess I did get points for a punt return one week.

 

Have we always done that? I guess I thought we were under the rules where only special teams scored in those situations.

 

P.S. The Bye Weeks were awful this week lol.

I just need Colston to score under 49 tomorrow...

I went back and looked, I guess I did get points for a punt return one week.

 

Have we always done that? I guess I thought we were under the rules where only special teams scored in those situations.

 

P.S. The Bye Weeks were awful this week lol.

 

No kidding on the bye weeks MJ.

 

It looks like you're in great shape for the victory though. Unless, Matt Ryan somehow manages to outscore Brees tomorrow night.

I usually have success waiting on a late round QB but Garrard as killed me. Still plenty of games left but in a 16 team league it's always nice when you don't have to worry about QB points.

  • Author
I have a question, and I believe that MFL maybe made a mistake in the scoring (I realizing that live scoring isn't official)...

 

I didn't watch the Dallas game, but I guess Patrick Crayton returned a punt for a TD. Well the Junction City Jailcats started Patrick Crayton this week and under his name it says "1 Punt Return TD for 6 points"

 

Shouldn't those points go to Dallas Cowboys Special Teams/Defense? The reason I ask is because I have Sproles and don't believe I've received points for his special team TDs. Anyone know the answer? I'm I wrong? Or did MFL make a mistake?

 

I wouldn't typically say anything, but this looks like its about to be a barn burner.

Pretty sure the player and the special teams/defense get the points.
Yes, that's the way we have always done it.
  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Shelby Cards (66 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (89 pts)

East End Evolution (85 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (62 pts)

 

 

Over

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (40 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (97 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (55 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (80 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (69 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (65 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Louisa Lumber (60 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (64 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (79 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (70 pts)

Louisville Legends (51 pts) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (48 pts)

Florence Fighters (67 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (58 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (40 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (41 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (103 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (106 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (79 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (66 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Auxier RiverRats (73 pts) at Sawville Gym Shoes (39 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (54 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (91 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (119 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (87 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (118 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

West Kentucky Rams (103 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (106 pts)

Rams

Matt Ryan, ATL

 

Kalamazoo Wings (79 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (66 pts)

Wings

Atlanta Def

 

Mirkers

Jeremy Shockey, NOS

Michael Turner, ATL

 

Auxier RiverRats (73 pts) at Sawville Gym Shoes (39 pts)

Gym Shoes

Roddy White, ATL

John Carney, NOS

 

Louisa Lumber (60 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (64 pts)

Lumber

Michael Turner, ATL

Mike Bell, NOS

Tony Gonzalez, ATL

 

Rabbit Fists

Pierre Thomas, NOS

Devery Henderson, NOS

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (79 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (70 pts)

Mean Machine

Roddy White, ATL

 

Split Ends

Lance Moore, NOS

 

Huggs Thuggs (119 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts)

Moonshiners

Marques Colston, NOS

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (54 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (91 pts)

Fair Weather Fans

Marques Colston, NOS

 

Southern KY SubVets (87 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (118 pts)

SubVets

Reggie Bush, NOS

 

Florence Fighters (67 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (58 pts)

Fighters

Drew Brees, NOS

 

Jailcats

Matt Ryan, ATL

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (40 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (41 pts)

Bail Bonds

Pierre Thomas, NOS

 

Street Machines

Reggie Bush, NOS

Tony Gonzalez, ATL

 

Louisville Legends (51 pts) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (48 pts)

Legends

Jeremy Shockey, NOS

 

Block Monsters

Deuce McAllister, NOS

  • Author

MFL Projections

West Kentucky Rams (119 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (106 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (85 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (93 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (73 pts) at Sawville Gym Shoes (63 pts)

Louisa Lumber (95 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (75 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (94 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (73 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (119 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (85 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (69 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (91 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (90 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (118 pts)

Florence Fighters (89 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (74 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (47 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (56 pts)

Louisville Legends (65 pts) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (48 pts)

No kidding on the bye weeks MJ.

 

It looks like you're in great shape for the victory though. Unless, Matt Ryan somehow manages to outscore Brees tomorrow night.

 

Yeah, I feel pretty confident, but sometimes you never can tell.

 

Feels good knowing I have the tie-breaker too lol.

I just need Colston to score under 49 tomorrow...

 

Thanks for the beat down GT. Should have played Favre that would have helped a little.

Thanks for the beat down GT.

 

You're welcome... :D

My team is terrible this year. Hope I can manage to stay in the league :lol:.

  • Author
My team is terrible this year. Hope I can manage to stay in the league :lol:.
You've got the tie-breaker on me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.