Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

SK vs Trinity this week when I face the EEE.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I tried to get 4 players off waivers and only got 1.

This week scares me big time lol...too many players with byes. Let's hope the Titans finally explode for a week lol.

  • Author

It's been another quite week

It's been another quite week

 

The more I talk the worst I do. So mums da word. :cool:

  • Author
The more I talk the worst I do. So mums da word. :cool:
That's always been the case for me. That's why I only trash talk on weeks I expect to do bad.
That's always been the case for me. That's why I only trash talk on weeks I expect to do bad.

 

I'll take that under consideration for the future. :thumb:

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Bardstown Butchers (-13.0)

Auxier RiverRats at Sawville Gym Shoes (-7.9)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans at Mississippi Thrill (-5.3)

Louisa Lumber at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-0.8)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-10.1) at Maysville Split Ends

Louisville Legends (-16.8) at Frankfort Block Monsters ®

Florence Fighters (-2.2) at Junction City Jailcats

Huggs Thuggs at Big Creek Moonshiners (-7.7)

Shelby Cards (-8.2) at Boyle County Blue Devils ®

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (-14.8) at Harlan Mound Street Machines

Richmond Outsiders (-15.8) at Banklick Swamp Gas

East End Evolution (-3.5) at Atwood Fighting' Amish

West Kentucky Rams at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-10.4)

Possum Trot WarHogs at Dorton Street Sweepers (-28.0)

Southern KY SubVets (-7.6) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Kalamazoo Wings at Maytown Mirkers ® (-5.0)

  • Author

Yet to turn in a lineup:

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers

East End Evolution

Maytown Mirkers

Mississippi Thrill

Possum Trot WarHogs

Yet to turn in a lineup:

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers

East End Evolution

Maytown Mirkers

Mississippi Thrill

Possum Trot WarHogs

 

I would like to recommend everyone take some time to submit your lineups for all of the remaining games. You can always switch it, but at least if something happens and you can't make it online, your lineups are set.

Another terrible week for my team. If I would have started Favre it would have been slightly better, but I still would have gotten smoked.

 

Things are looking bad in Brush Creek. I made a silly mistake of starting Manningham even though he was hurt. Marshall stunk, Garrard stinks, Tomlinson is having his best game and only has 15 points :lol:. My team is bad.

I have a question, and I believe that MFL maybe made a mistake in the scoring (I realizing that live scoring isn't official)...

 

I didn't watch the Dallas game, but I guess Patrick Crayton returned a punt for a TD. Well the Junction City Jailcats started Patrick Crayton this week and under his name it says "1 Punt Return TD for 6 points"

 

Shouldn't those points go to Dallas Cowboys Special Teams/Defense? The reason I ask is because I have Sproles and don't believe I've received points for his special team TDs. Anyone know the answer? I'm I wrong? Or did MFL make a mistake?

 

I wouldn't typically say anything, but this looks like its about to be a barn burner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.