Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Turns the Guns on Rutgers University

Featured Replies

While I think it was a terrible thing he did cheating on his wife and what not, Pitino should still be able to give his views on different subjects. Hes a great coach. I wish the whole off the court issues would go away so we are just talking about basketball.

Wireman I think that you are stretching it on this one, but I love you keeping us updated on all Pitino affairs...that has to be a full time job...:)

 

If I were the head Coach at Rutgers, I would be sending Pitino a thank you note!!

  • Author
Wireman I think that you are stretching it on this one, but I love you keeping us updated on all Pitino affairs...that has to be a full time job...:)

 

If I were the head Coach at Rutgers, I would be sending Pitino a thank you note!!

 

:sssh::sssh::sssh:

He's 100% correct on the issue, so who cares???

 

That could be said about a many of man.

Once again, trying to take a cheap shot at RP and UofL. This is a non-story. The real question is why ask him the question... probably because thats the quote they wanted to get.

 

Taking every Pitino says and trying to make an issue out of it is starting to get really boring. Yes, he cheated on his wife. So do the majority of Americans. It's wrong, we all know that. Time to move on.

Once again, trying to take a cheap shot at RP and UofL. This is a non-story. The real question is why ask him the question... probably because thats the quote they wanted to get.

 

Taking every Pitino says and trying to make an issue out of it is starting to get really boring. Yes, he cheated on his wife. So do the majority of Americans. It's wrong, we all know that. Time to move on.

 

 

:thumb: to why ask the question.

 

:eek: to so do the majority of Americans. No, I don't believe that most American cheat on their spouse.

  • Author
Once again, trying to take a cheap shot at RP and UofL. This is a non-story. The real question is why ask him the question... probably because thats the quote they wanted to get.

 

Taking every Pitino says and trying to make an issue out of it is starting to get really boring. Yes, he cheated on his wife. So do the majority of Americans. It's wrong, we all know that. Time to move on.

 

I'm sorry, but Pitino brings about 99% of this on himself.

Once again, trying to take a cheap shot at RP and UofL.

 

:cry: :lol:

 

As if nobody takes shots at anyone else on here. And Pitino seems to be taking his fair share of shots at just about everyone but himself lately.

:cry: :lol:

 

As if nobody takes shots at anyone else on here. And Pitino seems to be taking his fair share of shots at just about everyone but himself lately.

 

I don't.:idunno:

 

Don't know why you have the tears, I'm not crying. Just stating the obvious.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.