Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Region IV (Dist. 7 vs Dist. 8)

Who wins the Region? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Region?

    • Clay County
      0%
      0
    • Harlan County
      20%
      10
    • Letcher County Central
      18%
      9
    • Lincoln County
      4%
      2
    • Mercer County
      0%
      0
    • North Laurel
      0%
      0
    • Perry County Central
      6%
      3
    • Pulaski County
      12%
      6
    • South Laurel
      0%
      0
    • Southwestern
      6%
      3
    • Whitley County
      34%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't see how you think PC is a better team after losing their 2 best players to injury early in the season. I know the new quarterback is very good player but, Muse was very tough for defenseive cordinators to scheme against.
We can argue back and forth all day, about the better team. On that night it was North Laurel. Congrats to them. Too bad they couldn't get into the playoffs so we could see the rematch. So, I guess PC is the better team. They will be playing football on November 6th.

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule 2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school.

Rule 2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school.

:thumb:

We can argue back and forth all day, about the better team. On that night it was North Laurel. Congrats to them. Too bad they couldn't get into the playoffs so we could see the rematch. So, I guess PC is the better team. They will be playing football on November 6th.

 

Who won head to head? IMHO, that is how to determine who is better. Last year it was PC. This year it was North. And to be fair, PC was healthy in that season opener.

 

I am not complaining about North Laurel's district being so much tougher this year than the other district. These things are cyclical, and this year, it is district 8 which is the tougher district. However, to be fair, just a few years ago, the districts were the exact opposite and district 7 was far and away the tougher district. But like I said, the emergence of Whitley forcing the other team's to step up has been a nice catalyst for this district.

 

With that being said, I think that PC has done an excellent job in adjusting to the loss of Muse. As has been said, he was very difficult to scheme for with his running ability you HAD to account for him. Eastham has really stepped up and shown improvement every week.

  • Author
Who won head to head? IMHO, that is how to determine who is better. Last year it was PC. This year it was North. And to be fair, PC was healthy in that season opener.

 

I am not complaining about North Laurel's district being so much tougher this year than the other district. These things are cyclical, and this year, it is district 8 which is the tougher district. However, to be fair, just a few years ago, the districts were the exact opposite and district 7 was far and away the tougher district. But like I said, the emergence of Whitley forcing the other team's to step up has been a nice catalyst for this district.

 

With that being said, I think that PC has done an excellent job in adjusting to the loss of Muse. As has been said, he was very difficult to scheme for with his running ability you HAD to account for him. Eastham has really stepped up and shown improvement every week.

 

Excellent post. Classy and accurate, as always!:thumb:

Excellent post. Classy and accurate, as always!:thumb:

 

Thank you! Coming from you, that means a lot!! :thumb:

 

While one of the team's I cheer for won't be in the playoffs this year, there is no doubt it has been a very exciting season. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Heck, PC could surprise me and win the region after getting off to a slow start and losing one of their big playmakers. It has been that kind of season. I still think it is Whitley's region to lose if they continue to improve, but who knows. It has been a crazy season!!!

Thank you! Coming from you, that means a lot!! :thumb:

 

While one of the team's I cheer for won't be in the playoffs this year, there is no doubt it has been a very exciting season. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Heck, PC could surprise me and win the region after getting off to a slow start and losing one of their big playmakers. It has been that kind of season. I still think it is Whitley's region to lose if they continue to improve, but who knows. It has been a crazy season!!!

I cant wait to see the results from tonights games-maybe that will clear up the playoff brackets a little for us! :popcorn:
  • Author
I cant wait to see the results from tonights games-maybe that will clear up the playoff brackets a little for us! :popcorn:

 

D7 will be resolved tonight but D8 may have to wait until next week to see how many tie-breaker points each team has.

  • Author

I might be the only known Lincoln County fan on this thread but I SWEAR I didn't vote for them to win the Region.

I might be the only known Lincoln County fan on this thread but I SWEAR I didn't vote for them to win the Region.

 

:laugh: :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.