Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Woodford County
      18%
    • Johnson Central
      81%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Jackets travel to Paintsville to face the Golden Eagles. The winner get the district lead out right thoughts.

After JC surprised most people and beat Ashland. No reason why they won't take care of WCHS. Unless there is a matchup problem somewhere. Plus JC is playing at home again.

I think that JC has really come around. They beat a very good Ashland team. I think that JC wins by 3 td's or more.

Didn't Woodford like allow 500 yds rushing or something in this game last year? I think JC whoops them well.

JC by 21.

Johnson Central 34-20.

Didn't Woodford like allow 500 yds rushing or something in this game last year? I think JC whoops them well.

 

684 yds. I think it was something like 8 yds shy of the state record or something. But that was last year. What does Woodford bring to the table with there 5-2 record?

I like JC to win this one big.

684 yds. I think it was something like 8 yds shy of the state record or something. But that was last year. What does Woodford bring to the table with there 5-2 record?

 

Well they lost to Franklin County which is really bad this year. So not much.

I think my good friend Coach Matney will lead his team to another win.

JC 42-14.

 

Tell Johnny I said hey and Rock you have a good game! Anyone killed a deer yet?

I think JC will win, especially at home. But, if Woodford wins it gives Ashland a chance to make it a 3-way tie for the district title. Ashland would have to beat Woodford and Montgomery for this to happen. I think Ashland might win a 3-way tie breaker (number of wins the non-district teams you beat have).

 

Unfortunately I don’t think this will happen.

JC by 3 plus scores... Matney has finally righted the turn over problem at JC and they are gonna be hard to beat if they continue to play fumble free football.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.