Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks I'm moving to 5-1 on the season.

I'm up 31, but he only has Thomas Jones left.

 

Maybe he'll get about 115 with 3 TD's. :lol:

Hey look who decided to show up today...

 

Great Job Legends:ylsuper:

 

:lol:

 

I've gotta be honest, with being in two big, big money leagues this year, the BGP league has taken a back seat. The Legends still have no problem taking down the Thuggs, however.

 

:D

I'm being absolutely violated by the Gym Shoes. I'd like to scrap my team and try again :lol:

 

You should, because my team has been absolutely atrocious to this point. Imagine if I'd have started Hasselbeck instead of Cassell, which I should've done.

 

For what it's worth, my team has no clue how to deal with success, so we're all going out to the gentlemen's club to drink bottles of Patron and Stoli. We may not be back in time for next week's game.

Who did?:confused:

 

The Split Ends sat Peterson and played Portis, Chester Taylor, Garcon, Housh, and Kevin Walters as their 5 WR/RBs...

Did the person who sat AP throw the game? :lol:

Anyone want LT? I'll trade him for a bag of footballs!

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

East End Evolution (77 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (109 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (77 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (90 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (67 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (40 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (79 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (121 pts)

Sawville Gym Shoes (120 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (57 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (96 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (110 pts)

 

 

Over

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (85 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (70 pts)

Louisa Lumber (104 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (77 pts)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (52 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (53 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (91 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (80 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Richmond Outsiders (61 pts) at Shelby Cards (64 pts)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (63 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (73 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (77 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (64 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Florence Fighters (46 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (119 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (47 pts) at Louisville Legends (114 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (44 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (75 pts)

You're TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

 

You and I both know that this week could go either way lol. You're just lucky Brees is on the bench.

 

Scores After Sunday

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Florence Fighters (46 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (119 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (47 pts) at Louisville Legends (114 pts)

 

:lol::clap:

My team was decent this week aside from my kicker and tight end. If they get a few points I might have had a shot...

 

My defense was bad too.

Mine was no good, but my big bye week, is now behind me....let's do this...make a run.

I'm tied with Harlan 73 all, he still has Feeley and unless the Fins score again it will go to the TB. I thought I was in trouble with my TB being T. Edwards (7) but his whole bench went scoreless. Let's go Jets defense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.