Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Game Day!!!!!

 

There seems to be less chatter this year. Thoughts?

 

After breaking down the Fighters this week, The Machine will have to avoid looking ahead for the divisional show down in two weeks.

 

You and I both know that this week could go either way lol. You're just lucky Brees is on the bench.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You and I both know that this week could go either way lol. You're just lucky Brees is on the bench.

 

How's TO working out for you?:p:D

I'm being absolutely violated by the Gym Shoes. I'd like to scrap my team and try again :lol:

How about Roddy White today!!!!!!

Hey look who decided to show up today...

 

Great Job Legends:ylsuper:

I got absolutely nothing from my tight end, kicker or my defense.

It looks I'm moving to 5-1 on the season.

I'm up 31, but he only has Thomas Jones left.

So it's far from over, but the Split Ends decided to play Chester Taylor and sit AP today....:confused: Looks like it might cost them.

 

As long as Scaife and Garcon get less than 18 points combined tonight, the Jailcats improve to 5-1.

My team is terrible. I may fail to score 50 points in a game for the first time in franchise history.

Hey look who decided to show up today...

 

Great Job Legends:ylsuper:

 

:madman: :taz:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.