Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eli better play this week.

 

I'd say he will.

Bad week for QBs on a Bye Week; Philip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Jay Cutler are all off this week.

 

I have Brett Favre as my back up ! :banana:

I have Brett Favre as my back up ! :banana:

 

I have an even better one in Eli.:D

That is what I say.

 

The only way you are going to beat me is at the RB position.

I don't see that happening this week.

The only way you are going to beat me is at the RB position.

I don't see that happening this week.

 

Yeah yeah..:lol:

  • Author

Bardstown Butchers dropped: Carney, John NOS PK and acquired: Sanchez, Mark NYJ QB

 

I undone this move. It would give you three starting QBs. Your already have Tom Brady and Kerry Collins.

Game Day!!!!!

 

There seems to be less chatter this year. Thoughts?

 

After breaking down the Fighters this week, The Machine will have to avoid looking ahead for the divisional show down in two weeks.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-15.8)

Louisa Lumber (-31.5) at Auxier RiverRats

Florence Fighters at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-3.6)

Huggs Thuggs (-34.6) at Louisville Legends

East End Evolution at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (-5.7)

Richmond Outsiders at Shelby Cards (-2.1)

Southern KY SubVets at West Kentucky Rams (-4.0)

Kalamazoo Wings (-6.9) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-15.6) at Banklick Swamp Gas

Harlan Mound Street Machines at Atwood Fighting' Amish (-4.8)

Bardstown Butchers (-20.2) at Mississippi Thrill

Sawville Gym Shoes at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-22.6)

Maysville Split Ends at Junction City Jailcats (-16.5)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (-0.2) at Big Creek Moonshiners

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-8.3) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Dorton Street Sweepers (-1.4) at Maytown Mirkers ®

  • Author
Game Day!!!!!

 

There seems to be less chatter this year. Thoughts?

 

I've noticed that and have been wondering why.
  • Author

Southern KY SubVets at West Kentucky Rams (-4.0)

 

I'm going to go down this week. I just don't see the game being this close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.