Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Cats Pause Preview

Featured Replies

I wish I could see what you are talking about. Nothing was said about being glad someone was hurt. What was said is that this would be a major hit to Mason if it is true. Which it will be. He is a very good athlete. I think this is a mis-interpretation of the written word.

 

Maybe. But please explain the addition of the exclamation point. There is no need for that, regardless.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Pawsat out GRC is clearly the favorite now,But we will lace them up with what we have to put on the floor and see what happends,No excuses here injuries are part of the game and you play and win with what you have!I'm ready for some basketball.

 

 

GO ROYALS

 

Exactly, play with what you have and not use injuries as an excuse. But of course, no member of this forum would ever use that as an excuse for not making it to Rupp Arena. lol

I agree. Some just like to stir things up.:ylsuper::dancingpa

 

In no way stirring anything up. This is not a miss-interpretation of the written word. It is misuse of punctuation on the part of the person posting.

In no way stirring anything up. This is not a miss-interpretation of the written word. It is misuse of punctuation on the part of the person posting.

 

My bad, just another miss-interpretation!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any need for the exclamation point? You sound as if you are happy that a high school kid is injured. What if someone from Mason made the same loud statement about the Purvis kids injury? Clark fans would have had a cow.

 

I was just putting it there to put exclimation that Pawsat is a big part of the team and this is really gonna make it a harder season for Mason without a kid like Pawsat in the Lineup. I didn't make any point or any even refrenece to anything about this great young man other than the fact that Mason is really gonna miss his leadership and play on the court!

Maybe. But please explain the addition of the exclamation point. There is no need for that, regardless.

 

Im sorry I wasn't ware that me putting an exclimation point at the end of a statement was against any rules!!!! I didn't do anything wrong I clearly stated this was going to be a big hit to the team that he is out!

In no way stirring anything up. This is not a miss-interpretation of the written word. It is misuse of punctuation on the part of the person posting.

 

Can you please explain to me how I misused the exclamation point?

Maybe. But please explain the addition of the exclamation point. There is no need for that, regardless.

 

Didn't realize that using certain punctuation would cause a fight.

 

 

Back to the subject.

I was just putting it there to put exclimation that Pawsat is a big part of the team and this is really gonna make it a harder season for Mason without a kid like Pawsat in the Lineup. I didn't make any point or any even refrenece to anything about this great young man other than the fact that Mason is really gonna miss his leadership and play on the court!

 

Ok, I see your point. Sorry for the quick judgement. The loss of Pawsat will definitely hurt, but I still look for some young players such as Tyler Black and Josh Harris to also improve this team. the addition of the Manship kid should also pay off in the depth department.

 

GRC is in the 10th region drivers seat, and will be for the bulk of the regular and post seasons. But don't sleep on Mason just yet. They have players that know what it takes to get to the promised land and have actually been there.

 

Good luck to both teams.

Using excessive punctuation marks is a violation of Rule 13. And to several other people, commenting in an open forum about the manner in which a member posts is a violation of Rule 2. Many people in this thread need to re-read the rules and follow them.

If you wish to discuss the 10th Region, you may start a new thread, and stick to that topic, not each other.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.