Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Article on Austin Collinsworth

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Tried it again............thanks Clyde!

Great article. The kid has handled himself very well. I'd imagine having a famous surname puts a target on his back. I'm a fan of the kid. His parents have seemingly done an outstanding job with him.

Great article. I would love to see him in the UK blue.

Tried it again............thanks Clyde!

 

Its there. When you quote the post you see it but for some reason it doesn't show up.

Great article. I would love to see him in the UK blue.

 

Selfishly, I hope he either picks UK or UC as I'd like to see him play. I still think its one of those two . If not, I say its Harvard.

  • Author

Can't mom sway a "little" influence? UK really needs to start keeping their in state talent here at home. I really believe he would have an outstanding career at UK. Would really like to see this kid awarded Mr. Kentucky Football. I saw him play vs. Ryle, and the one thing I really liked about him was his demeanor on the field. He just took it all in stride when emotions were running high in that game, and he let the game come to him. He is a class act and a GREAT athlete.

Selfishly, I hope he either picks UK or UC as I'd like to see him play. I still think its one of those two . If not, I say its Harvard.

I've heard Vandy is the sleeper but also that UK and UC have been pushing hard lately. Sure would love to see him in Red and Black. He's the RKG that BK looks for...

Great article. The kid has handled himself very well. I'd imagine having a famous surname puts a target on his back. I'm a fan of the kid. His parents have seemingly done an outstanding job with him.

 

Amen, Amen, Amen, Thank you mom and dad. Great young man, And I'm not talking anything about football. :thumb:

I've heard Vandy is the sleeper but also that UK and UC have been pushing hard lately. Sure would love to see him in Red and Black. He's the RKG that BK looks for...

 

:confused:I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but RKG? Clue me in. It's driving me crazy.

:confused:I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but RKG? Clue me in. It's driving me crazy.

Right Kind of Guy...

I'd LOVE to see him at UC. But I'd settle for UK lol. Good kid, good family, good athlete, just an all around good one.

:confused:I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but RKG? Clue me in. It's driving me crazy.

 

Right Kind of Guy...

 

I almost hate the fact that I knew what you were saying GT.:lol:

Nice article on a very nice young man.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.