Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll be leaving Saturday Morning for my annual Fall Break Camping trip. No updates until Tuesday or Wednesday.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Guaranteed 2-0 for you. Especially in the other league, I had the pleasure of putting a beat down on him last week:clap:
How long is that Dragons winning streak in the other league now? :cool:
Guaranteed 2-0 for you. Especially in the other league, I had the pleasure of putting a beat down on him last week:clap:

 

:puke:

:puke:

:puke:

and

:puke:

My fantasy (sports) skills seem to be leaving me as I get older. The last 3 years have been awful.

My team is a little thin this week without Hightower or Jackson so I guess to be nice the Monsters submitted a kicker on their bye week. :lol:

My team is pretty darn thin as well.

 

I sure hope the first two weeks weren't flukes, but I'm beginning to think that they may have been.

My team is having the worst week I've ever had in this league, but luckily for me Jim's team is about as makeshift as the little sisters of the poor....I can't believe I have a chance at an actual win this week...:lol:

All I need is for the Packers to hold All Day to 32 points or fewer and I get the win this week.

Up 16 with Jennings left to play. He has GB defense and Donald Lee....I hope the GB defense suck, and that Jennings lights it up!!!

I'll be in the "It will take a miracle" category today. I have Chester going and think I need 60 from him.

I have only scored 39 points this week, and I am only down 3 with Rodgers and Crosby still left to play.

I have only scored 39 points this week, and I am only down 3 with Rodgers and Crosby still left to play.

 

Booo.....

I have only scored 39 points this week, and I am only down 3 with Rodgers and Crosby still left to play.

That's because my team is so beat up it couldn't beat a team of old blind ladies with walkers.

I was doomed for failure this week with 2 RB's on the bench because of bye weeks, a third injured. I had to pick up Kevin Faulk just to field a team. Plus, it definitely doesn't help when Drew Brees is against the #1 pass defense in the NFL.

 

Really hope we can turn it around, we went down hill really quick after the first two weeks.

My team didn't have a bad week, scoring over 100 for the first time this year. I wish Tomlinson wasn't so bad though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.