Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

Week Four Match-Ups

 

Intra-Divisional Match-ups

 

Shula Division at Landry Division

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (3-1) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (2-2)

Louisville Legends (1-3) at Richmond Outsiders (2-2)

Florence Fighters (2-2) at East End Evolution (3-1)

Huggs Thuggs (3-1) at Shelby Cards (2-2)

 

 

Gibbs Division at Walsh Division

West Kentucky Rams (1-3) at Louisa Lumber (1-3)

Possum Trot WarHogs (1-3) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (1-3)

Southern KY SubVets (3-1) at Auxier RiverRats (1-3)

Kalamazoo Wings (0-4) at Cincy Fair Weather Fans (2-2)

 

 

Harrod Division at Clay Division

Mississippi Thrill (0-4) at Big Creek Moonshiners (1-3)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (2-2)at Maysville Split Ends (1-3)

Bardstown Butchers (3-1) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (3-1)

Sawville Gym Shoes (0-4) at Junction City Jailcats (3-1)

 

Shelby Division at Boone Division

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (2-2) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (1-3)

Maytown Mirkers ® (3-1) at Banklick Swamp Gas (2-2)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (4-0) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (2-2)

Dorton Street Sweepers (1-3) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (3-1)

 

The Rusty Ankles are 3-1. Not 1-3. :D

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The Rusty Ankles are 3-1. Not 1-3. :D
sorry
sorry

 

No harm done, I just like pointing out that I went 2-0 this week.

 

Sorry Rocket :lol:.

BTW thanks for posting all the stats and lines Godot, it's always fun getting on here and seeing that stuff every week. :thumb:

The Rusty Ankles are 3-1. Not 1-3. :D

 

TomAto

Tomato

 

What's the difference, you're not going anywhere this year? 3-1 now, 8-8 later on.

The Game of the Week

 

Bardstown Butchers (3-1) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (3-1)

Both teams at 3-1. The Butchers had to win the Toilet Bowl in 2008 to stay in the league while the Block Monsters are making an impressive Rookie start.

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

TomAto

Tomato

 

What's the difference, you're not going anywhere this year? 3-1 now, 8-8 later on.

 

We'll see. I think I have a decent team...

I'm kicking myself over changing my kicker :irked:

I didn't even know what Godot meant with the double header announcement on the league site. I would have been a lot more nervous this week had I realized I had two games at stake.

 

Shew...I feel lucky.

The Game of the Week

 

Bardstown Butchers (3-1) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (3-1)

Both teams at 3-1. The Butchers had to win the Toilet Bowl in 2008 to stay in the league while the Block Monsters are making an impressive Rookie start.

My team will be spread a little thin this week. I'll be without Jackson or Hightower and Lewis is looking like a waste of a draft pick.

Current Streaks

 

Losses

3 - Louisville Legends

 

 

:ohbrother:

I gave one away last weekend just like the Bengals. I had Walter playing until the last minute and changed it like an idiot. I hop it does not come back to haunt me.:irked::irked::irked:

  • Author

This is a RiverRats week for me. I play the Rats in both my leagues.

I think the Louisa Lumber is 3-1 too after a heart breaking tie breaker :(

This is a RiverRats week for me. I play the Rats in both my leagues.

 

Guaranteed 2-0 for you. Especially in the other league, I had the pleasure of putting a beat down on him last week:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.