Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

I checked my lineup about 5 or 5:30 and I was trailing by about 20 or so. I figured I'd be lucky to win with the matchups, but Gates and the 49ers went off. The 'Niners defense is one pick that worked out better than I could have imagined. The one and only reason I picked them was because they played the Rams on the Eagles bye week. And, they delivered 39 points on 3 TD's, a shutout and 5 sacks. Sweet. I'll take it.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My team didn't have a bad week, scoring over 100 for the first time this year. I wish Tomlinson wasn't so bad though...

 

I think LT will start delivering some production after the bye week. The Steelers were a bad matchup, but I did think he looked healthy in the few carries he had.

 

To be honest, the Chargers offensive line worries me more than Tomlinson. I think he's healthy and he can still run effectively. He just doesn't have the guys up front to help him out.

Can someone post how my team did? I can't view the website while at work.

 

Thanks.

Henne, Chad MIA QB

vs Bills Sun 3:05 p.m. CT

4 1 Passing TDs

5 115 Passing Yards

1 14 Rushing Yards

10 Subtotal

 

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

at Browns Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

7 74 Rushing Yards

1 12 Receiving Yards

8 Subtotal

 

Jackson, Steven STL RB

at 49ers Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

7 79 Rushing Yards

0 6 Receiving Yards

7 Subtotal

 

Bennett, Earl CHI WR

vs Lions Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

3 32 Receiving Yards

3 Subtotal

 

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR

vs Cowboys Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

6 1 Receiving TDs

9 91 Receiving Yards

15 Subtotal

 

Ward, Hines PIT WR

vs Chargers Sun 7:20 p.m. CT

11 113 Receiving Yards

11 Subtotal

 

Davis, Vernon SFO TE

vs Rams Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

6 1 Receiving TDs

4 43 Receiving Yards

10 Subtotal

 

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

vs Ravens Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

6 2 Field Goals Made

3 3 Extra Points

9 Subtotal

 

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def

at Steelers Sun 7:20 p.m. CT

6 1 Defensive Fumble Recovery TDs

4 2 Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent)

3 3 Sacked a QB

0 38 Offensive Points Against

13 Subtotal

 

86 Grand Total

My team didn't have a bad week, scoring over 100 for the first time this year. I wish Tomlinson wasn't so bad though...

 

Hey I offered you Bradshaw in the preaseason for him.... crazy looking back at that huh? :scared:

Henne, Chad MIA QB

vs Bills Sun 3:05 p.m. CT

4 1 Passing TDs

5 115 Passing Yards

1 14 Rushing Yards

10 Subtotal

 

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

at Browns Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

7 74 Rushing Yards

1 12 Receiving Yards

8 Subtotal

 

Jackson, Steven STL RB

at 49ers Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

7 79 Rushing Yards

0 6 Receiving Yards

7 Subtotal

 

Bennett, Earl CHI WR

vs Lions Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

3 32 Receiving Yards

3 Subtotal

 

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR

vs Cowboys Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

6 1 Receiving TDs

9 91 Receiving Yards

15 Subtotal

 

Ward, Hines PIT WR

vs Chargers Sun 7:20 p.m. CT

11 113 Receiving Yards

11 Subtotal

 

Davis, Vernon SFO TE

vs Rams Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

6 1 Receiving TDs

4 43 Receiving Yards

10 Subtotal

 

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

vs Ravens Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

6 2 Field Goals Made

3 3 Extra Points

9 Subtotal

 

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def

at Steelers Sun 7:20 p.m. CT

6 1 Defensive Fumble Recovery TDs

4 2 Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent)

3 3 Sacked a QB

0 38 Offensive Points Against

13 Subtotal

 

86 Grand Total

 

Thanks. :thumb:

 

4-1 after 5 games is about as good a start as I could have hoped for.

Come of hiding Godot. It's ok. You know I belong at the top in Fanatics.:ylsuper:

Hey I offered you Bradshaw in the preaseason for him.... crazy looking back at that huh? :scared:

 

:lol:

Come of hiding Godot. It's ok. You know I belong at the top in Fanatics.:ylsuper:

 

Doesnt Godot have a long winning streak in that league:sssh:

Doesnt Godot have a long winning streak in that league:sssh:

 

I think the word is "DID" have a long winning streak:lol:

 

Good Job on the comeback:thumb:

  • Author

I got back from camping last night and this is the first chance that I have had to get on the computer.

  • Author

Week Four Results

 

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 64

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® 115

 

Louisville Legends 48

Richmond Outsiders 107

 

Florence Fighters 44

East End Evolution 95

 

Huggs Thuggs 111

Shelby Cards 85

 

West Kentucky Rams 112

Louisa Lumber 76

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 73

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 107

 

Southern KY SubVets 79

Auxier RiverRats 59

 

Kalamazoo Wings 58

Cincy Fair Weather Fans 69

 

Mississippi Thrill 77

Big Creek Moonshiners 97

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists 76

Maysville Split Ends 54

 

Bardstown Butchers 89

Frankfort Block Monsters ® 60

 

Sawville Gym Shoes 43

Junction City Jailcats 86

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 73

Harlan Mound Street Machines 83

 

Maytown Mirkers ® 69

Banklick Swamp Gas 41

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 141

Atwood Fighting' Amish 116

 

Dorton Street Sweepers 95

Boyle County Blue Devils ® 86

  • Author
Doesnt Godot have a long winning streak in that league:sssh:

 

I think the word is "DID" have a long winning streak:lol:
You can't win them all, Oh wait I have won all the championships in that league. :cool:
  • Author
Come of hiding Godot. It's ok. You know I belong at the top in Fanatics.:ylsuper:
I'm no good in first place. Thought I'd let you try in for a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.