Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Simon Kenton... Take 2

Featured Replies

Hopefully this one stays on subject. Should be a great game. Go Cougs!

Should be a fun game to watch. I do have to give the nod to the Cougars by the slightest of margins.

Looks like rain is in the forcast, I think MS will be toting the skin quite a bit, I can't wait, should be a good one.

Cougars all the way. It's going to be a close one just like the two games last year.

Conner 48

SK 42

SK wins in the rain 42-32. Miles runs all over Conner and the ball gets slick for West.:cool:

SK wins in the rain 42-32. Miles runs all over Conner and the ball gets slick for West.:cool:

 

No way SK puts up 42, This Conner defense is a much better fundamental unit than last year! :sssh:

Conner will. surprise people.

SK 35

Conner 31

Conner will. surprise people.

 

I won't be suprised by the Cougars and I guarantee I won't leave early like I did during last season's game.

Conner will. surprise people.

 

No surprise, these are two of the best teams. Should be one of the best games all season. I think they are so even I have to go with the home team. Make sure you get some of that kettle corn while your their!!:thumb:

I'll be watching this one from the comfort of my own home. Hoping for an SK victory, the rain may hurt Conners passing attack.

No surprise, these are two of the best teams. Should be one of the best games all season. I think they are so even I have to go with the home team. Make sure you get some of that kettle corn while your their!!:thumb:

 

It better be some golden corn for the price.

I'll be watching this one from the comfort of my own home. Hoping for an SK victory, the rain may hurt Conners passing attack.

 

With this and the Highlands game on T.V. "I got the pig in the ground and the beer on ice":dancingpa.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.