Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Cooper Predictions

Who Wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Ryle
      89%
      60
    • Cooper
      10%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In reality, what benefit will the starters get once its a 40 pt game early in the 2nd half? They would go vanilla . What would Ryle get out of that?

 

More than standing on the sidelines, IMO. Still allows you to work on blocking schemes and various defensive coverages. But ultimately, neither is a great option.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle 56-14.

More But ultimately, neither is a great option.

 

Agreed. IMO the only positive that will come out of this for Ryle is if no one gets hurt.

Agreed. IMO the only positive that will come out of this for Ryle is if no one gets hurt.

 

I must admit that I am interested to see this Bradley kid. Sounds like he is having a great year and is a very nice RB and may offer Ryle some type of challenge. Though ultimatley, without any passing attack, I think he will struggle against Ryle and the other 6A teams.

Cooper travels a few miles down US 42 to take on Ryle this Friday September 25 @7:00 P.M. What does everyone think about the game?

 

I just checked Ryles web site. It said 7:30. Has their been a change?

I just checked Ryles web site. It said 7:30. Has their been a change?

 

All of Ryle's home games are at 7:30.

:p

All of Ryle's home games are at 7:30.

 

Thanks!

I must admit that I am interested to see this Bradley kid. Sounds like he is having a great year and is a very nice RB and may offer Ryle some type of challenge. Though ultimatley, without any passing attack, I think he will struggle against Ryle and the other 6A teams.

 

Bradley has broken more tackles than anyone I've seen in a long time. A lot of times he is hit in the backfield first and against weaker teams than he is about to face. If he gets in the open it is fun to watch. It will be interesting to see what kind of yardage he will get against the 6A schools. I don't think it will be close to the 200 plus a game he has been averaging when they know they only have to stop him. I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets 100 a game though.

I think it is Ryle by a bunch but I really want to see how Bradley does against a really good Ryle team. He runs extremely hard and his speed is deceptive.

All of Ryle's home games are at 7:30.

 

Are they the only school that has 7:30 start times in NKY?

Are they the only school that has 7:30 start times in NKY?

 

No clue. Not even sure why ours is that time. Caught us off guard last year when they first started doing it.

Tri State Internet Sports will be broadcasting the game live from Borland Stadium. Click on the webcast link to find out where.

No fun game for anyone. Cooper has no chance and I fear for some of their players that will get hit unlike they have been hit all year.

No fun game for anyone. Cooper has no chance and I fear for some of their players that will get hit unlike they have been hit all year.

 

They can't get hit any harder than they got hit last year when they were Soph's and Junior's. IMO, they will get beat handily but they won't be the pushover they were last year.

Great group of young men on both teams. Many good friends with each other. Cooper has come farther faster than anyone thought they could. It would be nice if they could keep it close. But in the end Ryles number two's will score often. Two years from now this will a GREAT game. Good Luck to both.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.