Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Cooper Predictions

Who Wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Ryle
      89%
      60
    • Cooper
      10%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Opinion taken, and respected, but you honestly can't judge the outcome of a football game based on who has played who and what they did against them. Cooper should have beaten Lloyd by a lot....but that is why you play 4 quarters in football and not 2. Cooper let a very good, disciplined Lloyd team hang around and get back in the game. IMO Cooper is the better team compared to Lloyd, just not last friday night. Not bashing Lloyd, just putting in my opinion. Cooper just has to learn to put teams away when they get a big lead, just comes with improvement.

 

I agree that comparing scores can be tricky but when the differences are this vast it provides some perspective. I feel for Cooper, it's a tall order to start a program in 6A and they are going to take their lumps. That being said, I watched Lloyd against Conner and they were terrible. Conner could have scored 80+. If Ryle is anywhere as good as Conner (which they are, if not slightly better) they are going to destroy Cooper. Although, I'd love to be proven wrong; for the sake of the district race.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I agree that comparing scores can be tricky but when the differences are this vast it provides some perspective. I feel for Cooper, it's a tall order to start a program in 6A and they are going to take their lumps. That being said, I watched Lloyd against Conner and they were terrible. Conner could have scored 80+. If Ryle is anywhere as good as Conner (which they are, if not slightly better) they are going to destroy Cooper. Although, I'd love to be proven wrong; for the sake of the district race.

 

I am glad that is why they play the games my friend. As far as Conner/SK tomorrow night. Good luck!! Coming from an alumni of the Conner Football Program! I will definitely be watching it on TV Saturday evening to see what happens! :thumb:

Warner won't let the score be 58-0. He will play his younger guys very early.

I wonder who the Freshmen Football Players of Newport HS are rooting for in this game?

I wonder who the Freshmen Football Players of Newport HS are rooting for in this game?

 

Read my recap on that thread and tell me what Cooper should have done? Newport poster was mad when Cooper took a knee instead of kicking extra points. :idunno:

I would love to see a good game.... but this will be over by half time. Warner will do the right thing and not run up a big score.

Ryle 47

Cooper 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.