Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New NKY Top 10

Featured Replies

1. HHS

2. SK/Conner/Ryle

5. Boone/Dixie/CCH

8. Campbell County

9. Beechwood/Holy Cross

Here's a question: with how well CCH hung in there with Cincy LaSalle and their convincing wins against Campbell County and Beechwood in the past two weeks, is there a chance that CCH is either 2nd or 3rd in NKY right now?

Here's a question: with how well CCH hung in there with Cincy LaSalle and their convincing wins against Campbell County and Beechwood in the past two weeks, is there a chance that CCH is either 2nd or 3rd in NKY right now?

 

No, not right now. Maybe at seasons end but still probably not. I don't see Ryle giving up that spot.

  • Author
Here's a question: with how well CCH hung in there with Cincy LaSalle and their convincing wins against Campbell County and Beechwood in the past two weeks, is there a chance that CCH is either 2nd or 3rd in NKY right now?

 

Most likely no.

 

They have improved greatly. We'd love to play Ryle again just to see how much we've improved (Rockpride will hate me using "we.")

 

I do believe that they can beat Conner/Boone/Dixie/maybe SK. However, all 4 of them could also beat CCH. So, I'll go with how I ranked them.

 

This is NOT the team after week 1 that some suggested "is going to struggle."

  1. Highlands
  2. Ryle
  3. SK
  4. Conner
  5. Dixie
  6. CovCath
  7. Boone
  8. Campbell Co.
  9. NCC
  10. Beechwood

 

2,3,4 are to be determined, as well as 5 and 6. Everything else looks to be right. :thumb:

1. Highlands

2- Ryle

 

3. Simon Kenton

4. Conner

5. CovCath

6. Dixie

7. Boone Co.

8. Campbell Co.

9. Beechwood

10. Holmes

I'm just curious... for those ranking Ryle ahead of SK, why do you think that Ryle is better?

Quote: I'm just curious... for those ranking Ryle ahead of SK, why do you think that Ryle is better?

 

Probably because Ryle won last night and SK did not. Its what you call 'short-term memory.'

 

However there is no reason NOT to rank the teams as above. At the same time one must say that Henry Clay is a scary opponent and a team will have to quite versatile AND fast to compete with them. It didn't sound like SK had it. I would love to see HC against Highlands this year. I know it won't happen but I think HC may have the speed and also size to neutralize the Bluebirds.

Quote: I'm just curious... for those ranking Ryle ahead of SK, why do you think that Ryle is better?

 

Probably because Ryle won last night and SK did not. Its what you call 'short-term memory.'

 

However there is no reason NOT to rank the teams as above. At the same time one must say that Henry Clay is a scary opponent and a team will have to quite versatile AND fast to compete with them. It didn't sound like SK had it. I would love to see HC against Highlands this year. I know it won't happen but I think HC may have the speed and also size to neutralize the Bluebirds.

 

Highlands has to many weapons for any team in Kentucky except for Louisville St. X..

Quote: I'm just curious... for those ranking Ryle ahead of SK, why do you think that Ryle is better?

 

Probably because Ryle won last night and SK did not. Its what you call 'short-term memory.'

 

However there is no reason NOT to rank the teams as above. At the same time one must say that Henry Clay is a scary opponent and a team will have to quite versatile AND fast to compete with them. It didn't sound like SK had it. I would love to see HC against Highlands this year. I know it won't happen but I think HC may have the speed and also size to neutralize the Bluebirds.

 

HC is very speedy, but you don't go -5 in the turnover department and pull off many victories. I honestly think a 10 game series would be close to even in victories.

  • Author
1. HHS

2. SK/Conner/Ryle

5. Boone/Dixie/CCH

8. Campbell County

9. Beechwood/Holy Cross

 

I just realized I left Holmes off my list but I'm not quite sure where I'd put them if at all.

Here's a question: with how well CCH hung in there with Cincy LaSalle and their convincing wins against Campbell County and Beechwood in the past two weeks, is there a chance that CCH is either 2nd or 3rd in NKY right now?

 

No, because SK and Ryle are just a level above CCH as of now, Beechwood is having a down year, I think Cov Cath is placed correctly as shown above, but as the season progresses I would like to see if CCH can move up on this top ten.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

1. Highlands

2. Ryle

3. Simon Kenton

4. Conner

5. CovCath

6. Boone County

7. Dixie

8. Campbell County

9. NewCath

10. Beechwood

I just realized I left Holmes off my list but I'm not quite sure where I'd put them if at all.

 

I'd take Holmes over Beechwood at this point. They've earned it.

I'd take Holmes over Beechwood at this point. They've earned it.

 

I am a Beechwood fan and I agree with that. I would place Holmes above New Cath and Beechwood right now based on what the teams have done to date. However, and this gets into the criteria used to put together a top ten, head to head I would take both New Cath and Beechwood in a game against Holmes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.