Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NBA Fantasy League

Do you want to join? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want to join?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ If I am not here to draft I am sure you will. :lol:

  • Author

I've tried to change the draft time. The only times that were left are during the afternoon.

I won't be there either, but I'll have my auto picks set.

I am 2nd in fantasy football and we are drafting a basketball fantesy tonight. This will be my first basketball ones but I really like the fantasy games. Keeps me intersted and gives me a reason to watch teams that I normally wouldn't watch.

As of right now, I cannot access my yahoo account. :madman:My alternate email address that I used is my work email address and it won't let me reset my password so I can get to my yahoo account info.:madman: Therefore I cannot access my team to set my auto picks so as of this moment, my entire team is on the trading block since I will be unable to make the draft. :madman:

 

This is not how I wanted to start the season. It could be Monday before I can even see my team. :madman:

  • Author

I can change the draft to tomorrow. The latest time I can get is 6 pm. Everyone has to let me know as soon as possible.

I would prefer Monday but I will be about 15 minutes late for a draft at 6 on Monday better than not being able to draft at all today.

  • Author

Ok, I went ahead and changed the draft time to 6:45 pm tomorrow night. The time slots were going fast. They showed 8 pm but when I tried that 8:30; and 8:45 they were gone that quick.

I've never done this before...How's it work?

Go into the draft. :lol: Click on you team and hit draft lobby or whatever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.