Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NBA Fantasy League

Do you want to join? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want to join?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I love fantasy hoops but I hate yahoo. Any chance future seasons can go to ESPN?

 

Plus yahoo is blocked at work.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only played fantasy Nascar and football, how does it work basically? How often do you change your lineups/etc.?

 

Daily.

I just signed up. I'm "It's G.O. Time"...as in Greg Oden BABY!

 

I've never played with divisions before...

 

Any chance we can push the draft time back a bit? Oct 25 is the Bengals / Bears game and it starts at 4:15. The 7 o'clock draft time will make it impossible for me to get back from the game in time...

 

If not, so be it.

I'm at work right now, but I'll sign up when I get home. We have this stupid websense that won't let me get on anything good lol

I just signed up. I'm "It's G.O. Time"...as in Greg Oden BABY!

 

I've never played with divisions before...

 

Any chance we can push the draft time back a bit? Oct 25 is the Bengals / Bears game and it starts at 4:15. The 7 o'clock draft time will make it impossible for me to get back from the game in time...

 

If not, so be it.

 

I don't think that is a set draft time it was just given when he put it as live draft. I would be at the game as well and not in drafting shape after the draft. :lol:

I don't think that is a set draft time it was just given when he put it as live draft. I would be at the game as well and not in drafting shape after the draft. :lol:

 

I know, just saying.

 

I'm fine to draft in that condition. The problem will be getting there in time. :lol:

I don't think that is a set draft time it was just given when he put it as live draft. I would be at the game as well and not in drafting shape after the draft. :lol:

 

After the game I mean.

  • Author

I can change the draft time to later if that is what everyone would like. The time is not set. I had to pick on in order to do a live draft.

  • Author
I just signed up. I'm "It's G.O. Time"...as in Greg Oden BABY!

 

I've never played with divisions before...

 

Any chance we can push the draft time back a bit? Oct 25 is the Bengals / Bears game and it starts at 4:15. The 7 o'clock draft time will make it impossible for me to get back from the game in time...

 

If not, so be it.

 

I think it is new this season. I thought it might be more fun to try it.

Um I think we might need to do this soon. :lol:

  • Author
What's the deal with the draft time?

This Sunday night at 7 pm EDT.

I can change the draft time to later if that is what everyone would like. The time is not set. I had to pick on in order to do a live draft.

 

This Sunday night at 7 pm EDT.

 

So we're not changing the draft time?

^ I won't be able to make that time but if that is what it is then not much I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.