Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Broncos Updates

Featured Replies

I think I can go out there and stand in the way better than the O-line is. Goodness.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been one of the most miserable games I've seen from both sides in a long time. Just awful. The young LB's for Cincy are a bright spot IMO. But just ugly.

Anyone know if CJ tweeted during halftime or whatever he was supposed to do ?

Coles can't catch a cold

 

Yeah, I can't watch the game, so I don't know what's going on lol.

It's hard to watch. Penalties, dropped balls. Ugly.

 

But Orton just ate a sack that takes Denver out of FG range and now they have to punt. A FG by the Broncos there seals it.

Score?

6-0 Broncos right now, Bengals are driving.

Down to the 1 with under a minute to go.

6-0 Broncos right now, Bengals are driving.

 

So, neither team wants it?

Atta boy Benson!

They will take the lead if they can hit the extra point.

Wow. This one is on Orton if he can't get them into FG range in very few ticks of the clock.

7-6 Bengals lead.

 

Both offenses were pretty bad today. The Bengals finally started playing well on O on that final drive. That was a pretty impressive drive.

I don't understand how it went from :38 seconds left when Benson scored to :20 seconds now. What did I miss?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.