Bellevue 48 Scott 41

Take Holmes out of there and add Lloyd.

I agree. No chance Scott will be able to hang with Holmes. Lloyd maybe Harrison maybe. Scott has got to do more offensively than just Sowder. They showed some signs with passing the ball and went right back to him. The last play of the game may have been the worst. Hand of to the younger Sowder to hit his brother on the back side for barely 10 yards. Bellevue new exactly who to key. Scott didn't quit though and have lost 2 heartbreakers back to back hope those boys can keep there heads up and continue competing

Holmes isn't out of the question, they only beat Cooper by a TD today and Scott had contained Cooper for pretty much the whole game. Scott does have a chance at Holmes.

I don't think Scott has a chance against Holmes. I feel the only game they have a chance of winning is against Lloyd. I hope I am wrong but they have a lot of things to do and I hope they fix things quick.

Holmes isn't out of the question, they only beat Cooper by a TD today and Scott had contained Cooper for pretty much the whole game. Scott does have a chance at Holmes.

The score of a game has nothing to do with how a team will stack against an opponent. Cooper is a 1 dimensional offense that is tough with a decent defense. They will be in most games. Bellevue has a good offense with suspect D. Holmes has an offense that is hard to key with a D that will smack you in the mouth. Scott has proven the can not stop the run, so guess what there going to see. Scott won't be able to keep up with the speed of Holmes backfield.

The score of a game has nothing to do with how a team will stack against an opponent. Cooper is a 1 dimensional offense that is tough with a decent defense. They will be in most games. Bellevue has a good offense with suspect D. Holmes has an offense that is hard to key with a D that will smack you in the mouth. Scott has proven the can not stop the run, so guess what there going to see. Scott won't be able to keep up with the speed of Holmes backfield.

Buckler had 285 yards on 31 carries

The last few years Scott has played Holmes very, very well. I don't expect anything less when they hook up here in a few weeks...