Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County vs. Rowan County

Who will win? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Fleming County
      51%
      20
    • Rowan County
      48%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are everyone's thought's on this Friday night game? What does Rowan County have, their offense/defense? Should this be a close game?

Fleming better stay focused and come to play like they did when they played Raceland. No team can be over looked.

If Fleming comes out like they did against us.

Fleming-alot

Rowan-not much

Fleming 20

Rowan 6

On the radio Friday night, Coach Brown said if they do not turn the ball over, they can put 40 points on the board against any team they play. I know that the runningback Cross is hard to handle for Rowan. I look for another thriller in Flemingsburg.

Fleming better stay focused and come to play like they did when they played Raceland. No team can be over looked.

 

I agree with you Fleming needs stay focus and prepare for each team every week. Good luck to both teams and give 110% out on the field.

I'll take Rowan in a close one. 28-21

I'll take the Panthers. After giving the game to Rowan last year in Morehead, I look for FC to be hungry and all business.

I'll take the Panthers. After giving the game to Rowan last year in Morehead, I look for FC to be hungry and all business.

 

You better believe it! :popcorn:

I may be wrong, but Rowan could win this one big.

Im picking the Panthers. But I dont think its gonna be a big margin like some are predicting.

Rowan County have any size like Fleming?

Rowan Co. 35

Fleming 20

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.