Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County 36 Ludlow 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought! Pretty darn close to the 48 I predicted earlier this week!

Carroll did a good job spreading Ludlow out and playing 6 on 6.Ludlow had no answer to the spread formations Carroll was lining up in.

That's what I thought! Pretty darn close to the 48 I predicted earlier this week!

 

But you also said something like 48-10 for a final score in the prediction thread.......I think it might have been a little closer than you thought!

It was a little closer than I thought...but the important thing here is my prediction was right!! Carroll won and Ludlow couldn't handle them.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Ludlow had an answer for them...all the adjustments in the world go out the window when you miss 48 tackles. Look for Ludlow to come back much more focused this week.

Ludlow had an answer for them...all the adjustments in the world go out the window when you miss 48 tackles. Look for Ludlow to come back much more focused this week.

 

:thumb:

Ludlow had an answer for them...all the adjustments in the world go out the window when you miss 48 tackles. Look for Ludlow to come back much more focused this week.

 

No they didn't. Looked like Carroll pulled off the upset. I guess they shocked and stunned the Ludlow faithful.Carroll just simply won.:rolleyes:

No they didn't. Looked like Carroll pulled off the upset. I guess they shocked and stunned the Ludlow faithful.Carroll just simply won.:rolleyes:

 

Like he said....they had an answer...but the answer won't even be effective unless you tackle!!!!!

Looks like the Ludlow streak is over. Carroll was the better team.

Thats just it ...there was no adjustments....Thats why they call it the spread offense...Missed tackles yes ...both sides...Carroll missed 6 pats.

Good start, understand they have some good leadership on this team. How is the Craig kid running the ball? He should be a brut on offense and defense.

Thats just it ...there was no adjustments....Thats why they call it the spread offense...Missed tackles yes ...both sides...Carroll missed 6 pats.

 

And that puts them at what, 2 or so makes in 3 games?:rolleyes:

And that puts them at what, 2 or so makes in 3 games?:rolleyes:

 

And they still found a way to win in all three games. No excuses in this win, the better team won. Congrats to Carroll County for starting the season 3-0!:thumb:

That's what I thought! Pretty darn close to the 48 I predicted earlier this week!

 

It was a little closer than I thought...but the important thing here is my prediction was right!! Carroll won and Ludlow couldn't handle them.

 

Tooting your horn a little much aren't we? I mean I think you predicted a 48 to 7 win. Well they didn't score as much as you thought and they gave up more. So honestly you really weren't close at all. The game stayed within a two possession game all game. So it was a good ball game, and Ludlow still had a chance up till the last minute when they drove to the 2 yard line. However you were right at who won the game, so congrats to you. I mean at least you got that prediction right since you were wrong about Bellevue, and I was right about that game.

 

But now for the game congrats to Carroll, and well I have to give props to the Carroll Co. coaching staff. They came out with a good game plan with the spread offense. They had not really shown that all year, and they did a great job with it. Ludlow made good adjustments to it, however if you can't tackle then it really don't matter.

 

The play that really set the tone of the game was in the 2nd quarter I believe. Carroll was up 6 to 0 but Ludlow drove the ball down to the 2 yard line. Then Ludlow tried to pass the ball and it got picked and Carroll brought it back for a touchdown. That play was a huge play, because if Ludlow punches it in there, then its a whole new ball game. However have to give the Carroll Co. kid credit he made a heck of a play for them at that moment. If Ludlow scores there and takes the lead, then who knows how the game turns out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.