Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dane Cook

Featured Replies

We got tickets to his show at the BOKC on Nov 15th. I can't wait. I think he is hilarious. Anyone else going?

YES! Said it in the Late Niters thread that I am going.. How much did you get your tickets for? The cheapest I seen was $69.

  • Author
YES! Said it in the Late Niters thread that I am going.. How much did you get your tickets for? The cheapest I seen was $69.

 

I got ours at the bank of Kentucky Center for $32 a ticket.

I'll save my money for something funny :D.

I'll save my money for something funny :D.

 

Har har har.. I heard that if you have a NKU student ID that you can buy ticket for $10 Tuesday.

Har har har.. I heard that if you have a NKU student ID that you can buy ticket for $10 Tuesday.

 

I don't. And I wouldn't pay $10 to see him. :lol:

 

Just not a huge fan. I might actually pay $10...I don't know.

I saw him in New Orleans a couple of months ago. It was a good show. The opening acts were really good.

When I get over to BOKC after class some time I am going to try to get tickets.

Only bad part about the show is that if you have seen the Isolated Incident special on Comedy Central, some of the jokes will be the same (which I knew going in to the show).

I like his movies but Im not a big fan of his stand up.

I like his movies but Im not a big fan of his stand up.

 

See I'm the opposite. I dont think he was good in any movie other than waiting, which he was barely in.

  • Author

Can't wait for tonight. I really need a good laugh.

I like Dane Cook, but I can see how some think he isn't funny. Some people are going to find his act hilarious, others are just going to get annoyed, I haven't met too many people who are in between about him.

  • Author
I like Dane Cook, but I can see how some think he isn't funny. Some people are going to find his act hilarious, others are just going to get annoyed, I haven't met too many people who are in between about him.

 

I have noticed people either love him or hate him. I think he is hilarious. He can be dirty at times/alot lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.