Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dane Cook

Featured Replies

I would have loved to go tonight, seeing as I live on campus, but I am stuck doing homework.

  • Author

I thought it was hilarious. My abs and face hurt from laughing so much.

I thought it was hilarious. My abs and face hurt from laughing so much.

Who were the opening acts?

  • Author
Who were the opening acts?

 

Honestly I can't remember I will look though. They were funny too. The 2nd guy was really raunchy though.

I went and saw him a couple of weeks ago in Nashville

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.