Dexter

halfback20

Next season I think you will see the Dark Passenger in full effect. Maybe even completely taking over. I expect the writers to work on the relationship between Dexter and Debra more and more. There will probably be an angle where Debra struggles with helping out.

No matter what happens next season. This season has been excellent. After two consecutive sub-par seasons I'm glad that this show has gotten back on track.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think 2 and 3 were subpar, but they definitely weren't as good as season 1. Season 1 is still by far my favorite season of Dexter.

I am still sad that Rita had to go.

I KNEW I shouldn't have clicked on this.....I just KNEW it! :ohbrother:

I always wait until the DVD comes out because I don't have Showtime.

Later.

I KNEW I shouldn't have clicked on this.....I just KNEW it! :ohbrother:

I always wait until the DVD comes out because I don't have Showtime.

Later.

Don't read anything else and you won't know what I'm talking about.

It could be many different things that I speak of.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I skipped to the end of this thread to avoid Spoilers...

I just today started watching Dexter...first 2 episodes have hooked me. I'm guessing by the number of threads that others were hooked on it too.

Without giving out spoilers, is this worth the time investment to plow through all of the episodes?

I skipped to the end of this thread to avoid Spoilers...

I just today started watching Dexter...first 2 episodes have hooked me. I'm guessing by the number of threads that others were hooked on it too.

Without giving out spoilers, is this worth the time investment to plow through all of the episodes?

Yes, but with this caveat: Watch it all the way through the end of season four (the best season) and not a second more.

Be very careful where you read. About 3 posts up is a HUGE spoiler.

I skipped all the way to the bottom to make sure that I didn't...my daughter watched the first episode with me and she is hooked also. We'll probably rip through at least a season or two while sheis on Christmas break.

• 2 months later...

Okay I watched it off and on since Christmas and just finished the series last week. I stuck around for all 8 seasons. Overall I really liked the series, much more than I expected.

First few seasons were the best, I agree. But after that many episodes I was invested enough in the characters to want to finish it off. Not a big fan of the Edward James Almos in season 6...but I did like Julia Stiles as Lumen in season 5.

Series ending was a pretty good way to wrap it up...also leaves a slight opening for Dexter projects in the future. Maybe a new series "Harry" or "Harrison"