Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Harlan Predictions

Featured Replies

Could a mod fix this to say Corbin vs. Harlan predictions? My post messed up

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go.

This won't even be a game. Corbin by 4 TD's or more.

  • Author

Thank you,

 

I think Harlan will be much improved and Corbin still has some questions up front but the talent differential clearly favors the Redhounds. The score may very well be closer than what is suggested on paper but without seeing either team this year, I'm going to have to go against the old saying of "games aren't played on paper".

 

Corbin 49

Harlan 14

Corbin: 56

Harlan: 7

 

Folks, Corbin isn't very good! If Harlan City can play any at all it should be 2 td's or less!

Corbin didn't show me much against Harlan County. I think if Harlan can contain some of the speed Corbin has, they should come out with a W. If you weren't at the scrimmage Harlan ran the ball pretty well. The line looked really good.

Corbin 28 Harlan 14

Corbin 35-12.

Corbin 28 Harlan 14

 

Sounds better! I am guessing 21 to 7 or in that range?

Corbin 38

Harlan 13

 

The Green Dragons have improved from last season, but Corbin is very talented, and will come out firing. If they don't fire early then it could be a battle to the end. Harlan is not to be taken lightly, but if they Hounds take care of business they can handle Harlan. If they do not it will be a fight to the finish.

What position is Luke Osborne playing for the Hounds? I thought I read that he played either on the offensive or defensive line in the Grid game against Harlan Co. I can't imagine that he weighs over 170, so that seems to be unlikely. He would seem to be more of a DB or possibly the LB/DB hybrid position that Corbin uses, although Matthew Taylor would seem to be a perfect fit at that spot.

Corbin is not that bad. Ghost Rider. Remember Harlan played Cumberland Gap in that scrimmage. Corbin is not Cumberland Gap.

Folks, Corbin isn't very good! If Harlan City can play any at all it should be 2 td's or less!

 

I think what you might have meant is that Corbin didn't play very good against your black bears... That is why I think they will play very well against Harlan (aka, I got a feeling that coaches are going to light a hot fire under some tails down there.) I would be very, very suprised if this one is as close as you are saying. I will bet you a big steak dinner on that one friend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.