Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Fourteen

Featured Replies

What time can I pick?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I like LT assuming his health is ok but not sure what you want for him.

 

I'm not going to give him away, I'd have to get a solid running back in return.

Left arm, first born and child support payments for the next 20 yrs.:clap:

 

I don't want the child, but I'll take the child support payments. :D

  • Author

14.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Todd Heap BAL

14.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB James Davis CLE

14.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Chaz Schilens OAK

14.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

14.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Laurent Robinson StL

14.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20 ) - WR Devery Henderson NO

14.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Bernard Scott CIN

14.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - Carolina DEF

14.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Marcedes Lewis JAC

14.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - PK Nick Folk DAL

14.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Glen Coffee SF

 

14.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - OTC until 10:53 AM EST Today

 

14.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

14.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

14.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

14.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

Billy Miller TE NOS

 

 

Man! I must have made Godot mad or something. He only gave me 4 hours to make my pick. :D

I'm not going to give him away, I'd have to get a solid running back in return.

 

Well I meant I didnt think I had the right package to give. But im gonna prob hang on to Bradshaw if Jacobs goes down which he has before Bradshaw could be a beast.

RP's been up since last night. Anybody know how to get in touch with him? I hate to skip him.

RP's been up since last night. Anybody know how to get in touch with him? I hate to skip him.

He's got until 7:30 AM EST 8/21

Byron Leftwich - QB - TB

Kenny Britt WR Tenn

GT you're up..

  • Author

14.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Todd Heap BAL

14.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB James Davis CLE

14.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Chaz Schilens OAK

14.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

14.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Laurent Robinson StL

14.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20 ) - WR Devery Henderson NO

14.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Bernard Scott CIN

14.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - Carolina DEF

14.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Marcedes Lewis JAC

14.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - PK Nick Folk DAL

14.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Glen Coffee SF

14.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - TE Billy Miller NO

14.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) - QB Byron Leftwich TB

14.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - WR Kenny Britt TENN

 

14.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - OTC until 11:04 PM EST Today

 

14.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

  • Author

Round 15 thread started

  • Author

14.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Todd Heap BAL

14.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB James Davis CLE

14.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Chaz Schilens OAK

14.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

14.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Laurent Robinson StL

14.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20 ) - WR Devery Henderson NO

14.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Bernard Scott CIN

14.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - Carolina DEF

14.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Marcedes Lewis JAC

14.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - PK Nick Folk DAL

14.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Glen Coffee SF

14.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - TE Billy Miller NO

14.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) - QB Byron Leftwich TB

14.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - WR Kenny Britt TENN

14.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Time Expired

 

14.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – OTC until 11:04 PM EST Today

Jason Campbell QB Was

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.