Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Fourteen

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone interested in trading for LT or Turner?

 

I'm willing to deal them but I'd have to get a running back in return.

Anyone interested in trading for LT or Turner?

 

I'm willing to deal them but I'd have to get a running back in return.

 

Favre and Benson for Turner?

Favre and Benson for Turner?

 

No deal :D.

HB, do you like Bradshaw?

 

I think he'll be solid this year, why?

  • Author

As per FF:

 

Hey, I might be gone for a couple days. If you could give me which ever K is available. (in order)

 

Nick Folk, DAL

 

 

Thanks and sorry I have been gone so much.

  • Author

14.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Todd Heap BAL

14.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB James Davis CLE

14.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Chaz Schilens OAK

14.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

14.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Time Expired

14.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20 ) - WR Devery Henderson NO

14.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Bernard Scott CIN

14.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - Carolina DEF

14.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Marcedes Lewis JAC

14.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - PK Nick Folk DAL

 

14.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - OTC until 6:34 AM EST 8/20

 

14.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

14.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

14.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

14.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

14.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

I think he'll be solid this year, why?

 

Well I like LT assuming his health is ok but not sure what you want for him.

Well I like LT assuming his health is ok but not sure what you want for him.

 

Left arm, first born and child support payments for the next 20 yrs.:clap:

Left arm, first born and child support payments for the next 20 yrs.:clap:

 

The child would be a deal breaker for me. The second born would be possible but my first, well, she is daddys angel. :lol:

Left arm, first born and child support payments for the next 20 yrs.:clap:

 

:lol: 3-4 years ago he was worth that.

Rams select, WR, Robinson, Laurent Rams

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.