Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Sixteen

Featured Replies

:lol: After a little studying, probably worked out better for me. Sorry :p :lol:

 

Yea Gore is due for an injury this year :lol:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I had known about the Flex. I would have drafted completely differently....

 

I like how I'm set up. What would you have done differently?

WR Antwan Randle El WAS

 

(I think he's still available)

I like my team for the Flex position as well. I got a good stable of backs to choose from

  • Author

Yes, both play with the flex position that is new for this year.

I like how I'm set up. What would you have done differently?

 

I would have waited to draft a QB, that's for sure....

 

I should be fine with 4 #1 RB's, and 3 #1 WR's, but we'll see...

My team will be plagued by injuries and underperformers. That's been my general luck with fantasy football recently, at least with leagues I actually care about.

 

That's why I don't care about having "injury risks" this year. I've tried to avoid them in the past, based on the outlook going into that particular season and I still end up with them.

 

So, I assume nobody will get hurt and take the player I'd want in a perfect world. If I get my perfect world, I like my team. :lol:

I would have waited to draft a QB, that's for sure....

 

I should be fine with 4 #1 RB's, and 3 #1 WR's, but we'll see...

 

Everybody with a New England RB has an extra #1 on their roster...:lol:

What does the flex position mean? Someone explain Please??? You play one person and their stats count at rb and receiver?

What does the flex position mean? Someone explain Please??? You play one person and their stats count at rb and receiver?

 

In addition to the standard lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST, you get one additional roster spot that can be a RB or a WR. They call it a flex because you have the option of choosing either position, you're not locked in to one or the other.

 

I never understood why TE wasn't an option for the flex spot though. I think it should be. I doubt TE's would actually be selected to start as a flex very often, but what if you had a decent backup with a good matchup...there may be occasions when you'd rather go that route.

 

Additionally, who's to say with a TE flex option I wouldn't decide to lock down the position by taking Witten and Gates early. :lol:

I wish I had known about the Flex. I would have drafted completely differently....

 

I would have too. I think I'll be fine, but like you, I would have drafted a qb later than I did as well.

16.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR, Limas Sweed PIT

16.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Rashad Jennings JAC

16.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - Denver DEF

16.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Isaac Bruce SFO

16.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -K Lawrence Tynes NYG

16.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - RB Glenn Coffee 49ers

16.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Antwan Randle El WAS

16.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -PK Jeff Reed PIT

16.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -OTC until 8:09pm 8/14

16.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

16.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

16.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

16.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

16.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

16.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

16.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

Maysville Split Ends select James Davis--RB--Browns

I went to the web site to select a lineup and it did not give me a option for a flex player. It was just like always. I am confused like always???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.