Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Sixteen

Featured Replies

16.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR, Limas Sweed PIT

16.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Rashad Jennings JAC

16.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - Denver DEF

16.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Isaac Bruce SFO

16.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -K Lawrence Tynes NYG

16.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - QB Byron Leftwich TB

 

16.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - OTC 8:36 A.M. 8/14

 

16.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

16.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

16.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

16.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

16.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

16.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

16.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

16.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

16.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I figured that with MJD being used to sharing the load he might get some carries as a 2nd option. If not, I can always drop him and pick up a backup kicker that week. I got Tim Hightower in this same spot last season--maybe this will work out as well.......

 

I thought about picking him as insurance. Still wondering if I should have taken him instead of Duckett?

 

It's definitely worth a shot at this point in the draft.

Do we have a flex position in our starting lineups? I saw that in the National Conference thread and assumed we operate by the same rules.

 

I wasn't aware that we did.

I found it. I should have read the rules more closely. Not that it matters...it wouldn't have affected how I picked.

Is there a flex position? I don't remember that from last year :idunno:

Is there a flex position? I don't remember that from last year :idunno:

 

It's new for this year. I think. Unless it only applies to the National Conference and I don't think that's the case.

Moonshiners need a backup QB thanks to Mr. Favre. We'll go with Byron Leftwich of Tampa Bay

 

You sure you can do that? Since you drafted Favre and all I would assume that is your pick, even if he is staying retired (similar to me drafting Derek Mason) and you can't draft a 3rd QB. You would have to wait until the draft is over...

No problem give me a moment.

Moonshiners will try Glenn Coffee RB 49ers.

Moonshiners will try Glenn Coffee RB 49ers.

 

:madman:

I wish I had known about the Flex. I would have drafted completely differently....

:madman:

 

:lol: After a little studying, probably worked out better for me. Sorry :p :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.