Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Sixteen

Featured Replies

I went to the web site to select a lineup and it did not give me a option for a flex player. It was just like always. I am confused like always???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm assuming that will be changed before the season starts because Godot did add the change to the rules page.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankfort Block Monsters Select- Martellus Bennett TE Dallas Cowboys.

^Nice pick. I had him on my list of guys to consider. He could be a steal this late if he gets some of TO's action.

 

I just found out that Donnie Avery is out 4-6 weeks. I need to keep up with this stuff better.

 

Also, read that Steve Smith was back practicing in Carolina. Good news for me. I need him to be healthy.

Everybody with a New England RB has an extra #1 on their roster...:lol:

:lol: No kidding, I believe New England was the last team to have a RB selected and they are the only team to have 4 RB's taken off the board.

Tampa Bay Def
:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman: I knew you were going to do that.

The Gym Shoes select Joe Nedney K SF

:lol: No kidding, I believe New England was the last team to have a RB selected and they are the only team to have 4 RB's taken off the board.

 

I think Maroney will be returning kicks this year. That could be some added value if he can take one or two to the house. That could also mean he probably won't be seeing a high percentage of the carries. Who knows with the Pats?

 

My guess is...

 

Faulk gets his usual role in passing situations and on third downs, along with being mixed in on normal situation on a few occasions.

 

Morris will be the short yardage and goal line back.

 

Taylor and Maroney will divide up the regular duties. How much that's worth will depend on whether the Pats scale the passing back a bit, or continue on the same course as 2007, when Brady put together the greatest season for a QB in league history.

:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman: I knew you were going to do that.

 

Sorry Boondock, had to have a backup D and I thought they would not be there so I had to grab them.

I think Maroney will be returning kicks this year. That could be some added value if he can take one or two to the house. That could also mean he probably won't be seeing a high percentage of the carries. Who knows with the Pats?

 

My guess is...

 

Faulk gets his usual role in passing situations and on third downs, along with being mixed in on normal situation on a few occasions.

 

Morris will be the short yardage and goal line back.

 

Taylor and Maroney will divide up the regular duties. How much that's worth will depend on whether the Pats scale the passing back a bit, or continue on the same course as 2007, when Brady put together the greatest season for a QB in league history.

That looks like a pretty good assessment to me.

Sorry Boondock, had to have a backup D and I thought they would not be there so I had to grab them.

No worries, that's what makes this league so much fun.

16.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR, Limas Sweed PIT

16.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Rashad Jennings JAC

16.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - Denver DEF

16.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Isaac Bruce SFO

16.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -K Lawrence Tynes NYG

16.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - RB Glenn Coffee 49ers

16.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Antwan Randle El WAS

16.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -PK Jeff Reed PIT

16.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - RB James Davis CLE

16.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - TE Martellus Bennett DAL

16.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - D/ST Buffalo Bills BUF

16.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - D/ST Tampa Bay Buccaneers TB

16.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – D/ST Seattle Seahawks SEA

16.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - K Joe Nedney SF

 

16.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - OTC

 

16.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

I don't have my list with me to look over, so I hope I'm not forgetting any uber-talented 4th stringers. :lol:

 

With the next-to-last pick in the draft and the de facto 255th pick, the Middle Fork Mustard Seeds select the other rookie WR in the Big Apple...

 

WR Ramses Barden NYG

 

Tell 'em about this guy, HB. :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.