Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Sixteen

Featured Replies

I'm assuming he was available. I couldn't find him on anyone's roster and I doubt anyone picked him. If I overlooked him by some chance, I hereby give TBW permission to make his pick, and I'll re-pick later. :lol:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR, Limas Sweed PIT

16.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Rashad Jennings JAC

16.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - Denver DEF

16.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Isaac Bruce SFO

16.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -K Lawrence Tynes NYG

16.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - RB Glenn Coffee 49ers

16.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Antwan Randle El WAS

16.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -PK Jeff Reed PIT

16.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - RB James Davis CLE

16.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - TE Martellus Bennett DAL

16.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - D/ST Buffalo Bills BUF

16.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - D/ST Tampa Bay Buccaneers TB

16.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – D/ST Seattle Seahawks SEA

16.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - K Joe Nedney SF

16.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Ramses Barden NYG

 

16.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - OTC

  • Author

Draft Complete

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.