Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Isiah Thomas Lands Dominique Ferguson

Featured Replies

I will however say that I am a fan of the small schools, kinda an underdog fan so goodluck to the underdogs of FIU.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to see Ferguson go. I would have loved to seen him in Blue and White.

 

It's nice not to be devastated over losing a recruit though.

Were you shocked by this commit?

Very. Totally out of left field...

Anyone else see this thread and think to themselves..." Man, I forgot Isiah Thomas was coaching FIU"

CJ Leslie and Tobias Harris is who UK is after.

  • Author

Isiah Thomas might be Latin for Pete Bell

Wow. Wouldn't be surprised to see something fishy going on down there. Zeke has been doing a good job, a real good job at landing guys. If he was at a higher tier school I would just understand it to be because of his persona, but at FIU? Something is starting to smell.

 

 

 

It doesn't smell to me.

 

 

Hall of fame NBA player. Great collegiate player from Ferguson's home state. He gets to go to Miami, FL for school. He's going to play there for 1 year, be the superstar & go to the next level. Did I Mention he has a former NBA great and NBA coach on the sidelines?

 

Makes sense to me.

It doesn't smell to me.

 

 

Hall of fame NBA player. Great collegiate player from Ferguson's home state. He gets to go to Miami, FL for school. He's going to play there for 1 year, be the superstar & go to the next level. Did I Mention he has a former NBA great and NBA coach on the sidelines?

 

Makes sense to me.

Ferg has done a LOT to lower his stock over the last year, and I highly doubt he is anywhere close to a 1 and done guy in terms of getting drafted. He has been a bigger let down than he was impressive at this time a year ago...

Ferg has done a LOT to lower his stock over the last year, and I highly doubt he is anywhere close to a 1 and done guy in terms of getting drafted. He has been a bigger let down than he was impressive at this time a year ago...

 

Maybe he's 1 & done, maybe he's not. Honestly, I have no clue. I just know he was rated very highly at one point & that he's an athletic forward with great potential.

 

I also know that there's a lot to like about Miami, FL. I know that there's a lot to like about playing for one of the all time NBA greats. I know that there's a lot to like about playing for a coach with an NBA history & NBA connections. I also know there's a lot to like about being the go-to guy before you even step on campus. When you add those up & combine them with the fact that THomas (presumably) still has connections in Indiana, it makes sense...even if it was unexpected.

Maybe he's 1 & done, maybe he's not. Honestly, I have no clue. I just know he was rated very highly at one point & that he's an athletic forward with great potential.

 

I also know that there's a lot to like about Miami, FL. I know that there's a lot to like about playing for one of the all time NBA greats. I know that there's a lot to like about playing for a coach with an NBA history & NBA connections. I also know there's a lot to like about being the go-to guy before you even step on campus. When you add those up & combine them with the fact that THomas (presumably) still has connections in Indiana, it makes sense...even if it was unexpected.

And there is even more to lose if you guess wrong and fail at a level like that. Just saying...

And there is even more to lose if you guess wrong and fail at a level like that. Just saying...

 

No doubt about it, but I think Ferguson will be just fine. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

 

As one of the highest rated committments under BCG, I'll continue to keep an eye on Ferguson's career.

No doubt about it, but I think Ferguson will be just fine. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

 

As one of the highest rated committments under BCG, I'll continue to keep an eye on Ferguson's career.

I am very interested to see what happens with him at Hargrave. It is going to tell most of the tale on how his future plays out IMO...

When you really start to think about it, it makes perfect sense. He commited to play for Billy G, why wouldn't he commit to play for Isiah! He clearly likes the crazy ones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.