Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Twelve

Featured Replies

Banklick Swamp Gas selects Michael Clayton, WR TB

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dad is having major surgery tomorrow in Lexington, it would be nice if we could get through my pick. Thanks.

Da Moonshiners pick Jerome Harrison RB Cleveland Browns

My Dad is having major surgery tomorrow in Lexington, it would be nice if we could get through my pick. Thanks.

 

Good Luck with your Dad tomorrow. I'd guess it will get to you today. :thumb:

Just an early heads up.

 

I will be traveling from Osaka to Lexington on Friday July 31. Upon my arrival, I will be holed up in a hotel with my wife until Monday August 3. I am sure I will get to pick today(USA time, I am off to bed for now), but after this pick, I may or may not be the cause of some delays. I will try to leave my picks with Godot as I get to leave work early Thursday and I will have time to take a look at what I want. I'll still have my laptop this weekend and may be able to get online from time to time, but I can't guarantee that I'll have much time online. In the interest of keeping the draft moving, I will do the best I can to make sure I don't slow things down while having a much needed weekend getaway with my wife. It's been 6 long weeks without her. I am sure you guys understand.:sssh::banana::D

12.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - TE Vernon Davis SF

12.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Tavarias Jackson MIN

12.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - WR Miles Austin DAL

12.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Sammy Morris NE

12.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Michael Clayton TB

12.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - RB Jerome Harrison CLE

 

12.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - OTC 8:14 A.M. CST 7/30

 

12.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

12.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

12.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

12.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

12.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

12.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

12.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

12.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

12.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

Da Moonshiners pick Jerome Harrison RB Cleveland Browns

 

:irked: I was hoping to pair him with Lewis next round.

Boyle County Blue Devils selects Green Bay Packers Defense

12.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - TE Vernon Davis SF

12.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Tavarias Jackson MIN

12.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - WR Miles Austin DAL

12.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Sammy Morris NE

12.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Michael Clayton TB

12.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - RB Jerome Harrison CLE

 

12.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Malcolm Floyd SD

12.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - Green Bay Packers D/ST

12.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - OTC until 4:23pm 7/30

12.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

12.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

12.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

12.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

12.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

12.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

12.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

With my twelveth pick Maysville Split Ends select Nate Washington WR Titans--Thanks for everyone picking and getting to me as I will be out of town the next couple of days. Thanks

With my twelveth pick Maysville Split Ends select Nate Washington WR Titans--Thanks for everyone picking and getting to me as I will be out of town the next couple of days. Thanks

 

Nice pick. I think he'll end up their #1 when it's all said and done.

 

 

On a side note, good luck with everything tomorrow. Hope all goes well!

12.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - TE Vernon Davis SF

12.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Tavarias Jackson MIN

12.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - WR Miles Austin DAL

12.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Sammy Morris NE

12.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Michael Clayton TB

12.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - RB Jerome Harrison CLE

12.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Malcolm Floyd SD

12.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - Green Bay Packers D/ST

12.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - WR Nate Washington TEN

 

12.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - OTC 6:28 P.M. CST 7/30

 

12.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

12.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

12.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

12.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

12.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

12.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

The Frankfort Block Monster Select Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR Oakland Raiders

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.