Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Donald Driver GB

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Devin Hester CHIC

8.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

8.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - NYG DEF

8.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Chicago DEF

8.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Ted Ginn Jr MIA

8.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

8.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Nate Washington TEN

 

8.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - OTC until 3:52pm CST on 7/28

 

8.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

8.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

8.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

8.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

8.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

8.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

Don't know if I should take that as a good or bad sign that it was so quiet after I made my pick?

Don't know if I should take that as a good or bad sign that it was so quiet after I made my pick?

 

We just didn't want to laugh in your face. So we're doing it via PM's. :D

We just didn't want to laugh in your face. So we're doing it via PM's. :D

 

Was Washington really that bad of a pick? lol. I thought he had some decent upside, definitely a little risky, but oh well.

Was Washington really that bad of a pick? lol. I thought he had some decent upside, definitely a little risky, but oh well.

 

I think he's just giving you a hard time. :lol:

I can never tell? lol. I just kinda like being critiqued throughout the draft lol.

Who's up?

Who's up?

 

You as soon as I post AR's pick

8.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Donald Driver GB

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Devin Hester CHIC

8.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

8.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - NYG DEF

8.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Chicago DEF

8.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Ted Ginn Jr MIA

8.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

8.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Nate Washington TEN

8.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - Time Expired

8.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - DEF Tenn

 

8.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - OTC until 6:29pm on 7/29

 

8.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

8.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

8.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

8.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

Auxier RiverRat

All State

 

 

 

 

Join Date: Jun 2005

Posts: 2,282 My pick

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

About top leave for work, please make my pick for me.

 

1. Tenn Def

2. xxxxx xxxxxx

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.