Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

  • Author

8.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Donald Driver GB

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Devin Hester CHIC

8.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

8.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - NYG DEF

8.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Chicago DEF

 

8.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - OTC until 6:58 AM / 5:58 AM 7/28

 

8.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

8.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

8.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

8.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

8.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

8.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

8.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

8.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

8.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

8.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
8.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - OTC until 6:58 AM / 5:58 AM 7/28
E-mail sent
  • Author

8.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Donald Driver GB

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Devin Hester CHIC

8.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

8.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - NYG DEF

8.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Chicago DEF

8.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Steve Breaston ARI

 

8.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 7:19 AM / 6:19 AM 7/28

 

8.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

8.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

8.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

8.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

8.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

8.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

8.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

8.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

8.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

  • Author
I thought real hard about taking Hester with my last pick. He IS the #1 guy there and supposedly they are going to limit his returns (dumb move IMO). It is what it is though. I'm very anxious to see how he does this year with Cutler+Forte.

 

I think Hester will have his best year so far this year and was really hoping to pick him up this round. Hopefully my predictions were wrong haha jk.
I had my fingers crossed a long time hoping he would drop down to me. He's a nice addition to Fitz & Gonzo.

8.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - WR Donald Driver GB

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Devin Hester CHIC

8.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Domenik Hixon NYG

8.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - NYG DEF

8.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Chicago DEF

8.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Ted Ginn Jr MIA

 

8.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC until 8:15am on 7/28

 

8.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

8.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

8.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

8.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

8.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

8.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

8.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

8.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) –

I'm not really going to think ahead at all anymore unless I just won't have time later. I had Hester, Breaston, and Ginn all on the top of my list to pick this round lol.

WR Steve Breaston ARI

 

I about made a joke about this pick and your honeymoon but I'll spare you all:lol:

I have two players I'm thinking about taking with this pick...which way to go?

I have two players I'm thinking about taking with this pick...which way to go?

 

Guaranteed JA is taking one of them. So you take the other.

Guaranteed JA is taking one of them. So you take the other.

 

That's what my thoughts are lol...but who knows. That would definitely make my decision easier.

I'm leaving for work, if my pick comes up tonight Ill make it about 4am.

 

:ohbrother:What, send them to me, I'll pick for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.