Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

It's usually 2 on the this end that slow it up other than that we fly :)

 

Sorry I really don't feel like being fired, so I can't check from work.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I really don't feel like being fired, so I can't check from work.

 

Just a little fantasy football poking don't want you to get fired for sure.

Just a little fantasy football poking don't want you to get fired for sure.

 

I want him to get fired. I wanted Jenkins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.