Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tourneys this week?

Featured Replies

DSAS 16u won today by 50+ over Mt. Plesant Bulldogs. They play again today at 5:30. Stenzel had 17 points and 8 assists.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got word that DSAS 16u beat the New Jersey Warriors 62-51. They play again in 1 hour. Will give updates when I get it. Fant, Knipp and Stenzel all had a good game. Stenzel had 13 points.

Just got word that DSAS 16u beat the New Jersey Warriors 62-51. They play again in 1 hour. Will give updates when I get it. Fant, Knipp and Stenzel all had a good game. Stenzel had 13 points.

Shanklin still out?

Shanklin still out?

 

He played some in Cincy and Louisville, so I assume he is playing in this tourney.

 

DSAS got beat tonight in OT by a team called, Friends. Not sure where they were from.

He played some in Cincy and Louisville, so I assume he is playing in this tourney.

 

DSAS got beat tonight in OT by a team called, Friends. Not sure where they were from.

I had heard that his leg injury is acting up again, and the person I spoke to said "It would be a miracle if he plays basketball at all" during the upcoming season. So basically I'm wondering if he's full of crap, but this is starting to sound not so promising for Shanklin.

Friends for Life, assuming that is the team that beat them, is pretty solid. They played well in Cincy.

 

Golden - saw Purvis play the other day and he looked strong! His shot from outside is solid and his post play was great. His endurance is the only thing that he needs to improve. He dunked multiple times and got off his feet pretty well. Good news for him and GRC.

I had heard that his leg injury is acting up again, and the person I spoke to said "It would be a miracle if he plays basketball at all" during the upcoming season. So basically I'm wondering if he's full of crap, but this is starting to sound not so promising for Shanklin.

 

I saw him play in Cincy and he looked OK. I will see what I can find out tomorrow when the boys get back in town. I really hope he will be OK. If you find anything out, let me know.

 

Friends for Life, assuming that is the team that beat them, is pretty solid. They played well in Cincy.

 

Golden - saw Purvis play the other day and he looked strong! His shot from outside is solid and his post play was great. His endurance is the only thing that he needs to improve. He dunked multiple times and got off his feet pretty well. Good news for him and GRC.

 

Has the DR released him yet? I know his apt was supposed to be the 29th of this month, but they were going to try and get it moved up so he could play in the Florida tourney.

 

I saw him shooting around in the gym and his shooting was amazing. People will see this year how much we missed him last year. He will make a HUGE difference.

 

That may be the team, I was just told it was called Friends.

 

 

Has the DR released him yet? I know his apt was supposed to be the 29th of this month, but they were going to try and get it moved up so he could play in the Florida tourney.

 

I saw him shooting around in the gym and his shooting was amazing. People will see this year how much we missed him last year. He will make a HUGE difference.

 

 

The way I understand it is that the doctor didn't even examine him last time. He PT doc released him and said he's nearly 100%. Sounds like they need a new doctor. He's playing with a brace but gettin' after it. I think he's headed to Orlando...

The way I understand it is that the doctor didn't even examine him last time. He PT doc released him and said he's nearly 100%. Sounds like they need a new doctor. He's playing with a brace but getting' after it. I think he's headed to Orlando...

 

He has a excellent DR, from UK sports medicine. He was told no contact, until his next apt. He only had surgery 8 months ago, not sure that is enough time to be healed from the extensive surgery he had. So many times, with surgeries, a person will over compensate and end up injuring the other leg.

 

Surley the Ice Coach will not play him if he is not released by his Dr. I do hope that the Ice Coach is looking out for Travis best interests. I do not want Travis to go throught what he did this past year.

I agree but I think they have talked extensively with the Purvis'. The Ice coaches want what is best for Travis now and in the future.

The way I understand it is that the doctor didn't even examine him last time. He PT doc released him and said he's nearly 100%. Sounds like they need a new doctor. He's playing with a brace but gettin' after it. I think he's headed to Orlando...

 

 

Big pick up for the Ice heading to Orlando. With the addition of some size they become a very dangerous team with the way they can spread the floor out and make you guard.

I understand that Kellen Smith will be playing with the Ice also. They should do well in Orlando.

Yes, Kellen and Travis are going to Orlando with the Ice. They are taking a very strong team to Nationals and hope to do well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.