Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tourneys this week?

Featured Replies

He has a excellent DR, from UK sports medicine. He was told no contact, until his next apt. He only had surgery 8 months ago, not sure that is enough time to be healed from the extensive surgery he had. So many times, with surgeries, a person will over compensate and end up injuring the other leg.

 

Surley the Ice Coach will not play him if he is not released by his Dr. I do hope that the Ice Coach is looking out for Travis best interests. I do not want Travis to go throught what he did this past year.

 

I thought he was playing with DSAS and the reason he wasn't playing was because he wasn't released and the Coach required him to have a Doc Release before playing?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought he was playing with DSAS and the reason he wasn't playing was because he wasn't released and the Coach required him to have a Doc Release before playing?

 

Me too!!!!!!!!

I thought he was playing with DSAS and the reason he wasn't playing was because he wasn't released and the Coach required him to have a Doc Release before playing?

 

I'll be suprised if Purvis plays at GRC from what I've been hearing "thru-the-grapevine". This may be step one of the process.

Team KY lost a close game to 707's Finest in their first game of the Adidas Three Stripes yesterday. They play this afternoon at 5 PM (eastern time), we did not see a video set up on that court so we do not know if the game today will have the live video feed. If Team KY wins they will play at 11:15 (eastern time) on court 1 and that game will have a live video feed, if they lose this afternoon then Team KY will play tomorrow at 2:30 PM (eastern time) on court 1, and that too will have a live video feed.

 

How did Team KY end up doing in the Adidas Three Stripes tournament out west?

DSAA 17U won all of their pool games in the Bluechip early showcase at Mid America. They beat a very good MBC stars team, which beat the Ky Gators. One note is that Samsel went for 31 points and hit 8 threes against MBC.

I thought he was playing with DSAS and the reason he wasn't playing was because he wasn't released and the Coach required him to have a Doc Release before playing?

 

He played for both teams last year. True, DSAS coaches told him he could not play without a DR note. As I stated before I do hope that the Ice coaches make sure they have a release from his Dr if they let him play.

 

Me too!!!!!!!!

 

:thumb:

 

I'll be suprised if Purvis plays at GRC from what I've been hearing "thru-the-grapevine". This may be step one of the process.

 

Flase Info, I have talked to Travis and he said he would be at GRC. He told me this on his birthday.

 

How did Team KY end up doing in the Adidas Three Stripes tournament out west?

 

They won thier last game.

DSAA 17U won all of their pool games in the Bluechip early showcase at Mid America. They beat a very good MBC stars team, which beat the Ky Gators. One note is that Samsel went for 31 points and hit 8 threes against MBC.

 

Good to hear that DSAS is doing so well. Are the DSAS 16's playing anywhere this weekend?

 

I noticed that the NKY Bulldogs are playing at the Bluechip Early Exposure tournament at MidAmerica and they went 2-1 in pool play. I got to watch them a little bit in a win against a very good looking MBC Stars team from Illinois (I believe this is where they are from, I heard people talking).

 

I also had the opportunity to watch a team called "Louisville Legends". Does anyone know who this team is? I know they have some very familiar looking players on this team, but I dont know them by name. I have also never of a team out of Louisville called the Legends. They were very good. Beating up on other teams.

 

On another bright note.... Terrence Williams, Payton Siva, Andre Magee (i believe his name is) were all playing a pick up game at the Hoops facility. It was good to see a local NBA player up close. He looked real good.

 

How are the Kentucky Gators doing in this tournament at MidAmerica?

Which tourneys are Kentucky teams in this week?

 

Team Kentucky is in LA for the Adidas Three Stripes, their first game is 8 PM tonight (Monday - eastern time). All games will have a live video feed which you can see at http://www.maxxathlete.com , you do have to sign up but it is free! There are 4 or 5 channels and the teams and game times are listed. They will also be showing live feeds for the Adidas Best of Summer which begins on July 27, Team Kentucky and the DSAS 16's are entered in that tourney.

 

Team Kentucky roster:

Will Skaggs 6'1" Ashland Blazer

Chris Johnson 6'2" Ashland Blazer

Zack Perkins 6'0" Ryle

Jeff Whitton 6'3" Clark Co

Jaylan Daniels 6'5" Clark Co

JV Hooker 6'4" Clay Co

Cody Roberts 6'3" Clay Co

Michael Martin 6'4" Jerome (Dublin Ohio)

Azray Crisp 6'4" Montgomery Co - will join the team on Thursday

Bryce With 6'8" Lex Dunbar - will join the team on Thursday

 

What happened to Tyler Fangman on this team? He seemed to be a good addition to them in another tournament earlier in the summer. He knocked down some nice 3-point shots.

  • Author
What happened to Tyler Fangman on this team? He seemed to be a good addition to them in another tournament earlier in the summer. He knocked down some nice 3-point shots.

 

He played in a couple of the later spring tourneys but could not make the west coast trip. Hope to have him back next year.

  • Author
How did Team KY end up doing in the Adidas Three Stripes tournament out west?

 

2-2 in the Three Stripes. and 2-1 so far in the second tourney, one more game tomorrow, then Mater Dei on Tuesday. Sorry I don't have the stats with me. Jaylen, JV, Will, Zach and Bryce are getting some attention from some of the coaches out here so far.

2-2 in the Three Stripes. and 2-1 so far in the second tourney, one more game tomorrow, then Mater Dei on Tuesday. Sorry I don't have the stats with me. Jaylen, JV, Will, Zach and Bryce are getting some attention from some of the coaches out here so far.

 

Good to hear, sounds like the team is representing KY well. Good luck with the rest of the games.

Team Ky beat Sylmar 38 points and finished 3rd in the El Camino Real tourney. Way to go boys.:thumb:

Team Ky beat Sylmar 38 points and finished 3rd in the El Camino Real tourney. Way to go boys.:thumb:

 

Which Team KY? It seems as if there is more than one Team KY???

Which Team KY? It seems as if there is more than one Team KY???

 

Ky Gators won the 17u bluechip showcase at Mid America/Hoops. Congrats!

Which Team KY? It seems as if there is more than one Team KY???

 

This one:

 

 

Team Kentucky roster:

Will Skaggs 6'1" Ashland Blazer

Chris Johnson 6'2" Ashland Blazer

Zack Perkins 6'0" Ryle

Jeff Whitton 6'3" Clark Co

Jaylan Daniels 6'5" Clark Co

JV Hooker 6'4" Clay Co

Cody Roberts 6'3" Clay Co

Michael Martin 6'4" Jerome (Dublin Ohio)

Azray Crisp 6'4" Montgomery Co - will join the team on Thursday

Bryce With 6'8" Lex Dunbar - will join the team on Thursday

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.