Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Rounds Four

Featured Replies

I have been on and off thinking i'm going to miss my pick, but it looks like I'll be picking tomorrow.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Da Big Creek Moonshiners select Jason Witten, TE Dallas Cowboys.

4.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -QB Matt Ryan ATL

4.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Roy Williams DAL

4.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - QB Matt Schaub HOU

4.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Vincent Jackson SD

4.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Braylon Edwards CLE

4.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - OTC 7:23 A.M. CST 7/13

4.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

4.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

4.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

4.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

4.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

4.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

4.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

4.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

4.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

Sorry guys, I'm really stressing on this pick. This pick will make or break my team. I can't afford to screw this pick up after keeping Eli.

Bernard Berrian, WR MIN, hope I don't regret this move

4.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -QB Matt Ryan ATL

4.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Roy Williams DAL

4.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - QB Matt Schaub HOU

4.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Vincent Jackson SD

4.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Braylon Edwards CLE

4.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Bernard Berrian MIN

4.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - OTC 11:29 AM CST 7/13

4.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

4.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

4.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

4.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

4.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

4.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

4.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

4.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

  • Author
4.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - OTC 11:29 AM CST 7/13
Wouldn't that be 11:19 AM ? wink.gif
Bernard Berrian, WR MIN, hope I don't regret this move

 

Broke.

Broke.

 

I agree.

 

We'll see....He's had back to back 900 yard seasons. If Favre comes back (which I think he will) they'll pass even more. The sporting News has him as the #52 overall FF player this year.

We'll see....He's had back to back 900 yard seasons. If Favre comes back (which I think he will) they'll pass even more. The sporting News has him as the #52 overall FF player this year.

 

Favre is the key to this pick. If he doesn't return and play for Minnesota, then I'd expect Berrian to post similar stats to last year, which is pretty good, but the numbers aren't consistent. He can post a couple of big games and then disappear for a month.

 

If Favre is there, I think Berrian's numbers will improve and be more consistent.

Favre is the key to this pick. If he doesn't return and play for Minnesota, then I'd expect Berrian to post similar stats to last year, which is pretty good, but the numbers aren't consistent. He can post a couple of big games and then disappear for a month.

 

If Favre is there, I think Berrian's numbers will improve and be more consistent.

 

I really think Favre will be there, but even having Rosenfels (sp?) playing QB instead of Jackson will help too.

We'll see....He's had back to back 900 yard seasons. If Favre comes back (which I think he will) they'll pass even more. The sporting News has him as the #52 overall FF player this year.

 

I don't think it was a bad pick, just that there are still a good 5-6 WRs that are better and more consistent still available.

I don't think it was a bad pick, just that there are still a good 5-6 WRs that are better and more consistent still available.

 

Really I think there were only 3 better WR's available, Brandon Marshall who has all kinds of off field issues, coming off surgery, possible hold out, not worth the risk IMO, and TO who's on a new team, with an unproven QB, in a run oriented O in cold weather. And TJ Housh, who I just wasn't sold on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.