Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Rounds Four

Featured Replies

In a pure, unapologetic homer pick, the Gym Shoes select Fast Will ...

 

 

Oops. I meant Lendale White, Tennessee RB. :D

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

4.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -QB Matt Ryan ATL

4.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Roy Williams DAL

4.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - QB Matt Schaub HOU

4.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Vincent Jackson SD

4.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Braylon Edwards CLE

4.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Bernard Berrian MIN

4.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - RB Jonathan Stewart CAR

4.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh SEA

4.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - WR Terrell Owens BUF

4.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - RB Chris Wells AZ

4.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

4.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – TE Dallas Clark IND

4.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Lendale White TEN

 

4.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - OTC 1:05 AM CST 7/14

 

4.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat)

  • Author

Round Five Thread started

In a pure, unapologetic homer pick, the Gym Shoes select Fast Will ...

 

 

Oops. I meant Lendale White, Tennessee RB. :D

 

I was begining to the think everyone had forgotten about him

When do you have to leave and for how long?

 

Gotta leave for work at 12pm...Till 8:30.

 

I'll probably just pm 5wide my 2 picks if he hasn't picked before I leave.

I'm here...I wasn't expecting it to be on my pick already. Give me a minute to check things over and I'll try to get mine in in the next 20 minutes or so.

 

Will that work for you?

I'm here...I wasn't expecting it to be on my pick already. Give me a minute to check things over and I'll try to get mine in in the next 20 minutes or so.

 

Will that work for you?

 

:thumb:

I was begining to the think everyone had forgotten about him

 

I hadn't, but after that hissy fit he threw about Chris Johnson I forgot about him, and not being able to have 2 RB's.:lol:

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds select, with the 63rd pick in the draft...

 

Brandon Marshall, WR (Denver Broncos)

 

Risk (and uncertainty) vs. Upside

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds select, with the 63rd pick in the draft...

 

Brandon Marshall, WR (Denver Broncos)

 

Risk (and uncertainty) vs. Upside

 

I've been absolutely shocked at some of the guys that have been taken over him. He's a steal this late.

4.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -QB Matt Ryan ATL

4.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Roy Williams DAL

4.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - QB Matt Schaub HOU

4.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Vincent Jackson SD

4.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Braylon Edwards CLE

4.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Bernard Berrian MIN

4.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - RB Jonathan Stewart CAR

4.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh SEA

4.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - WR Terrell Owens BUF

4.11 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - RB Chris Wells AZ

4.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

4.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – TE Dallas Clark IND

4.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Lendale White TEN

4.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Brandon Marshall DEN

4.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Lee Evans BUF

I've been absolutely shocked at some of the guys that have been taken over him. He's a steal this late.

 

He's a huge risk on an early pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.