Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry staying at Kansas..

Featured Replies

And I'll continue, as well :thumb:

 

Fine by me. Everyone needs a little comic relief. :thumb:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't find anything on there. Have you tried clicking that link?

Works fine for me.

Fine by me. Everyone needs a little comic relief. :thumb:

 

Everyone needs a pot stirrer as well :thumb:

Everyone needs a pot stirrer as well :thumb:

 

You provide ALL the fuel for the fire my friend... :lol:

You provide ALL the fuel for the fire my friend... :lol:

 

I guess that's the price you pay when you actually try to bring something worthwhile to the board.

I guess that's the price you pay when you actually try to bring something worthwhile to the board.

 

If by "worthwhile," you mean constantly inaccurate, be my guest...

If by "worthwhile," you mean constantly inaccurate, be my guest...

 

I'm not as constantly inaccurate as you'd like to believe. But that's cool, yes my source was wrong about Xavier Henry. Guess what, even the sources in Kansas were wrong. There were many, many, many others that were hearing the same thing, but if it makes you feel cool to single me out, then have your little fun.

 

I'll get some sleep and get started researching the next story. God Bless.

  • Author
If by "worthwhile," you mean constantly inaccurate, be my guest...

 

What's the point?

 

Does it cause you any stress or problems if something is false, especially by accident?

 

It seems like you have a personal vendetta to point out all of Wireman's posts.

 

When he is right, why don't you quote a bunch of his correct predictions (views, whatever.)

 

I think it is time we dig up stuff about Deuce being incorrect.

What's the point?

 

Does it cause you any stress or problems if something is false, especially by accident?

 

It seems like you have a personal vendetta to point out all of Wireman's posts.

 

When it happens over, and over, and over again by the same person it get's old...

 

 

When he is right, why don't you quote a bunch of his correct predictions (views, whatever.)

 

I think it is time we dig up stuff about Deuce being incorrect.

 

On the first part, I most assuredly will. And be my guest... I would expect nothing less than to be called out. :thumb: That's what we're here for isn't it? Participating in discussions with one another?

When it happens over, and over, and over again by the same person it get's old...

 

 

 

 

On the first part, I most assuredly will. And be my guest... I would expect nothing less than to be called out. :thumb: That's what we're here for isn't it? Participating in discussions with one another?

 

Over and over and over again :thumb:

I'm not as constantly inaccurate as you'd like to believe. But that's cool, yes my source was wrong about Xavier Henry. Guess what, even the sources in Kansas were wrong. There were many, many, many others that were hearing the same thing, but if it makes you feel cool to single me out, then have your little fun.

 

I'll get some sleep and get started researching the next story. God Bless.

 

So do you charge for your website???

So do you charge for your website???

 

Nope. It's just hours and hours of daily work because I love the sport of basketball.

This has been brewing for about a week now. It heated up after Meeks stayed in the draft.

A month or so ago, the mom was not real happy with Coach Self.

Remember the mom and dad are separated.

For a while now some people have been saying that Xavier liked Cal and UK all along but went along with what the mom wanted. Mom got mad about something a while ago regarding KU.

Then Carl Henry got into it with some local media. Don't buy what Carl was saying regarding Xavier being contacted by Wall and Orton...

In the end, I guess he is staying at KU. It took Bill Self and Danny Manning four hours to finally convince him to stay.

No biggie...

Other news that may be of interest is that Darnell Dodson may not have the course work needed to get in for the upcoming season.

Other news that may be of interest is that Darnell Dodson may not have the course work needed to get in for the upcoming season.

 

:isurrender:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.