Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry staying at Kansas..

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a mess indeed...

Classic BGP...

 

Several people are reporting that Xavier Henry is heading to Lexington :thumb:

 

Where there's smoke, there's fire?

 

There is a guy in Kansas reporting it now, as well. I guess the Henry pow wow has concluded.

 

We'll probably celebrate, but I don't think anyone will set off a nuclear warhead after we win the title.:banana:

 

Noone is mentioning C.J. Henry; I have to assume he comes too, though

 

KSR is reporting that it's looking favorable too

 

Heck though, even Tubby could win with this roster :thumb:

 

Apparently, Andy Katz has picked up on the Henry situation and that Carl has informed him that Kentucky would ultimately be the destination for his sons, not just Xavier, but CJ as well

 

I posted on Twitter that the Henry's are the "gift that keeps on giving" for bloggers, website owners and message boards :lol:

 

:popcorn:

I can't find anything on there. Have you tried clicking that link?

Because I'm the only one :puke:

I can't find anything on there. Have you tried clicking that link?

 

Highly touted basketball recruit Xavier Henry told 610 Sports Radio exclusively late Tuesday night "I'm going to Kansas and that's final."

I really can't say that I mind that he's not coming... I just always got a bad vibe from Xavier and didn't want him at Kentucky. I'd accept him if he was there, but I'd rather he not be.

 

And now I'll wait for the obligatory post from someone telling me how I'd be singing a different tune if he had committed to Kentucky...

Because I'm the only one :puke:

 

Nope, just the main one, as usual. :thumb:

I really can't say that I mind that he's not coming... I just always got a bad vibe from Xavier and didn't want him at Kentucky. I'd accept him if he was there, but I'd rather he not be.

 

And now I'll wait for the obligatory post from someone telling me how I'd be singing a different tune if he had committed to Kentucky...

 

I am kind of in the same boat. Obviously I would like him if he was here but that just seems like a lot of big ego guys on 1 team.

 

 

 

How much longer do I have to keep this thing 2? I keep thinking my posts are yours. :lol:

Nope, just the main one, as usual. :thumb:

 

And I'll continue, as well :thumb:

How much longer do I have to keep this thing 2? I keep thinking my posts are yours. :lol:

 

Nine days. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.