June 26, 200917 yr He'll have a chance there. But no guranteed money this late. Would've been better off as a free agent.
June 26, 200917 yr Ahh yes, the Milwaukee Bucks, where players go to never be heard from again....:lol:
June 26, 200917 yr Author Meeks will join Keith Bogans on the team...Here's the 4 players he will be going against for playing time... Redd - 21 PPG Sessions - 12.4 PPG Ridinour - 9.6 PPG Bogans -
June 26, 200917 yr I don't see him making their roster anyway so he will be a FA at some point. Agreed..
June 26, 200917 yr I wish him the best of luck...but right now it doesn't look like he had a guarantee. If that's the case this is yet another example of kids taking bad advice.
June 26, 200917 yr I'm not so sure if he had stayed at UK that they couldn't beat the Bucks! Congrats on getting drafted though. I hope he has a great career!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.