Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Williams May be a Bobcat

Featured Replies

FWIW I agree with Shamrock and Rebel, I was just saying how some others think that way.

 

:thumb:

Looks like either Net or Bobcats for T Will. Who would've thought he could be a lotto pick starting the season. E5 might be one too.

Wireman, as I have told you in the past, 99% of the people on here really enjoy reading your posts. Please don't let the pot stirrers change you. Just consider the source. Keep the UK stuff coming!!!!!!!

 

I think you're correct. Just cite the source of the information and give credit to those who are responsible for it.:thumb:

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

 

No, I was saying I also got them from Twitter... I should have been more clear. My bad. I wasn't "attacking" you at all.

I agree with Shamrock. I also enjoy reading your post Wireman. If you will keep writing it, I wll keep enjoying to reading it.

 

I agree with Shamrock and Rebel..

No, I was saying I also got them from Twitter... I should have been more clear. My bad. I wasn't "attacking" you at all.

 

So, did you see where he got a hair cut today, had a photo shoot with Levi's and was all excited about free clothes? He cracks me up!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.