Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Williams May be a Bobcat

Featured Replies

Several sources are reporting that Terrence Williams has been told by representatives of the Charlotte Bobcats that they will select him with the 12th pick in the NBA Draft if he is still on the board.

Been hearing the same thing. I hope it works out for him. :thumb:

  • Author
Been hearing the same thing. I hope it works out for him. :thumb:

 

He was having dinner tonight with Dwight Howard, Demar Derozen and Nate Robinson.

He was having dinner tonight with Dwight Howard, Demar Derozen and Nate Robinson.

 

Got the updates from Twitter. :thumb:

He's an excellent athlete, and I believe he will have a solid NBA career

  • Author
Got the updates from Twitter. :thumb:

 

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

  • Author
:lol:

 

Why is that so funny?

They are laughing because many think you are trying to pass for an expert and an insider, but your updates are from twitter, KSR, other links, etc. I don't have a twitter or the drive to search for them, so I appreciate you passing the info on.

 

As for T-Will, I sure hope not. Charlotte is like a black hole- terrible management plagues that place. Hopefully things turn around for him.

  • Author
They are laughing because many think you are trying to pass for an expert and an insider, but your updates are from twitter, KSR, other links, etc. I don't have a twitter or the drive to search for them, so I appreciate you passing the info on.

 

As for T-Will, I sure hope not. Charlotte is like a black hole- terrible management plagues that place. Hopefully things turn around for him.

 

I was trying to pass as an insider, huh? I was actually just trying to give a Louisville fan an update that I came across earlier in the night. I won't try to pass as anything anymore. I'm sick of being attacked all the time when the only thing I try to do is help people find out information about their favorite teams and players.

 

I mean, do any of you honestly think I care at all what happens to Terrence Williams in the draft? Please forgive me for passing something along to the Louisville fans. :irked:

I was trying to pass as an insider, huh? I was actually just trying to give a Louisville fan an update that I came across earlier in the night. I won't try to pass as anything anymore. I'm sick of being attacked all the time when the only thing I try to do is help people find out information about their favorite teams and players.

 

I mean, do any of you honestly think I care at all what happens to Terrence Williams in the draft? Please forgive me for passing something along to the Louisville fans. :irked:

I think all people want is for you to say, "per Twitter" when you originally post it, unless it is truly your own. :cool:
I was trying to pass as an insider, huh? I was actually just trying to give a Louisville fan an update that I came across earlier in the night. I won't try to pass as anything anymore. I'm sick of being attacked all the time when the only thing I try to do is help people find out information about their favorite teams and players.

 

I mean, do any of you honestly think I care at all what happens to Terrence Williams in the draft? Please forgive me for passing something along to the Louisville fans. :irked:

 

Wireman, as I have told you in the past, 99% of the people on here really enjoy reading your posts. Please don't let the pot stirrers change you. Just consider the source. Keep the UK stuff coming!!!!!!!

Wireman, as I have told you in the past, 99% of the people on here really enjoy reading your posts. Please don't let the pot stirrers change you. Just consider the source. Keep the UK stuff coming!!!!!!!

 

I agree with Shamrock. I also enjoy reading your post Wireman. If you will keep writing it, I wll keep enjoying to reading it.

FWIW I agree with Shamrock and Rebel, I was just saying how some others think that way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.