Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Gilchrist

Featured Replies

There is zero suspense in his recruitment at this point. Just a matter of when he makes it public unless something drastic changes...

 

 

 

I like this statement! Keep em coming Cal!!

Just to let you know how dumb I am, I thought GT meant he was going to be a Golden Bear. :ohbrother: :lol:

I have heard a lot about him. One thing that everyone says that he is the most talented but also the hardest worker they have seen. It is one thing to be that talented, it is another to have that drive to be even better and this kid has it. Projected to be a 7 footer who plays the wing. He is supposed to keep growing can't wait to see him at UK!

Awesome news, regardless of who doesn't come to UK, I will sit back and be spoiled like te rest about the ones who do.

GT,

 

Will he be at the AAU tourney in Cincy on July 6-8th? Would love to see play him in person.

  • Author
GT,

 

Will he be at the AAU tourney in Cincy on July 6-8th? Would love to see play him in person.

He will be in Akron for the LeBron camp...

Just to let you know how dumb I am, I thought GT meant he was going to be a Golden Bear. :ohbrother: :lol:

 

:lol:Future note, there is now only one "Cal" on BGP!

:lol:Future note, there is now only one "Cal" on BGP!

 

Noted. I thought the common vernacular is "verbal to UK" but it may be more accurate to say "verbal to Coach Cal" simply because these players commit to the coach instead of the school, in general.

Watched him at the Beach Ball Classic last winter and he was the best player in the tourney by far. He will look good in UK blue:D

Wes has known his mom since before he was born. So yeah...

 

Talk about an awesome evaluator of talent--he picks them in the womb! :lol:

Just to let you know how dumb I am, I thought GT meant he was going to be a Golden Bear. :ohbrother: :lol:

As much as I hate to admit it I thought the same thing at first.

As much as I hate to admit it I thought the same thing at first.

 

Ditto.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.