June 22, 200917 yr Vacation kept me from the NBAPA Camp this weekend, but from talking to some of my people that were there he was the best player at the event. Most are seriously considering him to be the best prospect not entering college this fall, and he still has time to grow his game. I wonder how quickly he ends the suspense and makes the verbal to Cal...
June 22, 200917 yr Author He's a 6'6" wing that can do a lot of everything. Yes he is the one who is deeply connected to Wes...
June 22, 200917 yr Vacation kept me from the NBAPA Camp this weekend, but from talking to some of my people that were there he was the best player at the event. Most are seriously considering him to be the best prospect not entering college this fall, and he still has time to grow his game. I wonder how quickly he ends the suspense and makes the verbal to Cal... Mabe he has....just not public yet. Either way, I look for him to be at UK.
June 22, 200917 yr Vacation kept me from the NBAPA Camp this weekend, but from talking to some of my people that were there he was the best player at the event. Most are seriously cons. My goal is to have "people" some day. I've only got "a guy."
June 22, 200917 yr Author Did your people mention any 2010 players who might be close to commiting to Cal? That stuff will become a lot more clear once open evaluation starts July 6th. Guys like Knight and Lamb are certainly in the mix, and I think you'll see a few foundation 4 year types also brought in...
June 22, 200917 yr Author Mabe he has....just not public yet. Either way, I look for him to be at UK. There is zero suspense in his recruitment at this point. Just a matter of when he makes it public unless something drastic changes...
June 22, 200917 yr Author My goal is to have "people" some day. I've only got "a guy." :lol: The number of cons doing this is far from small, and I can't believe guys like Van Coleman have made a career of it. Heard him tell someone that all he has to see is one quarter of a game to evaluate everyone on the floor including the guys on the bench. You guy is a good one, but I'm getting the info he gets from the guy scouting the players this spring... :lol:
June 22, 200917 yr Author So that's a "yes?" Wes has known his mom since before he was born. So yeah...
June 22, 200917 yr Wes has known his mom since before he was born. So yeah... Then maybe he calls him "daddy" Wes. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.