Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hypothetically Speaking: Meeks CAN Return

Featured Replies

^ A non factor after he came back? Surely you jest

 

No, he seemed to neve really get a feeling for the game, and seemed like he was with three fouls five minutes into the game.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does he still have Clark and Williams in the first round?

 

Who?

 

Meeks thread guys. Give UL love somewhere else.

  • Author
Who?

 

Meeks thread guys. Give UL love somewhere else.

 

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

 

I quote Bill Cosby on this one: " Roll those eyes at me I'll roll that little head down on the floor!" From Bill Cosby Himself. :popcorn:

  • Author
I quote Bill Cosby on this one: " Roll those eyes at me I'll roll that little head down on the floor!" From Bill Cosby Himself. :popcorn:

 

I'll quote myself on this one: "I started the thread so I'll feel free to ask any questions that I feel relevant." :thumb:

I'll quote myself on this one: "I started the thread so I'll feel free to ask any questions that I feel relevant." :thumb:

 

Hey I love the Fonz!:thumb: Is your alter ego Henry Winkler?

  • Author
Hey I love the Fonz!:thumb: Is your alter ego Henry Winkler?

 

:lol::ylsuper:

:lol::ylsuper:

 

I really enjoy your insight. Keep it up Wireman, you da' man!:scared:

Seriously, I do check your website all the time. You do work hard. Peace Brother!

  • Author
I really enjoy your insight. Keep it up Wireman, you da' man!:scared:

 

Besides, who was giving love to U of L? :lol: I was just wondering, hehe. :sssh:

I don't know, it is Monday night what else is there to do?

  • Author
I don't know, it is Monday night what else is there to do?

 

Where are you from Train? Where in Western Kentucky?

Fail.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.